Hide 'n Seek Give-away event!! 10mil!!

Alright boys, this is how this is going to work. I will be spawning into a random major city on random servers tonight between 10pm EST and 3am EST and will be taking out 1mil+, then I'll hide...

Once i find a good juicy spot, I'll call terror (this way you don't need to worry about that crazy thing called engagement)... If you find me, you better kill me, cause you'll need to work for your cash :-).. Also know that the trip to the ATM may be a challenge too... APD is included on the hunt (but you'll only get the cash if you let me go :-) ) APD dispatch for terror will be called on my behalf by a contributor :-)

I'll be giving out a total of 10mil tonight... so make sure you have side chat enabled!
(also, for those thinking you'll snake my 3mil bounty, Ill be on my innocent alt so....yeah...)

Happy hunting boys, and good luck!

(Also one addition, I'll be running a taser, this way if you find me and get yoinked you can still be in the hunt!)
tenor.gif?itemid=5114734

• Like 8
4 hours ago, MAV said:

Alright boys, this is how this is going to work. I will be spawning into a random major city on random servers tonight between 10pm EST and 3am EST and will be taking out 1mil+, then I'll hide...

Once i find a good juicy spot, I'll call terror (this way you don't need to worry about that crazy thing called engagement)... If you find me, you better kill me, cause you'll need to work for your cash :-).. Also know that the trip to the ATM may be a challenge too... APD is included on the hunt (but you'll only get the cash if you let me go :-) ) APD dispatch for terror will be called on my behalf by a contributor :-)

I'll be giving out a total of 10mil tonight... so make sure you have side chat enabled!
(also, for those thinking you'll snake my 3mil bounty, Ill be on my innocent alt so....yeah...)

Happy hunting boys, and good luck!

(Also one addition, I'll be running a taser, this way if you find me and get yoinked you can still be in the hunt!)
tenor.gif?itemid=5114734

wait if I lethal you get the money then get killed the money for cops upon death gets wiped.

3 hours ago, Dante said:

ESP Enabled

sorry guys, this is my winnings :wub:

then dont wear os tag or youll never see me coming with lethals or a passenger seat

24 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

wait if I lethal you get the money then get killed the money for cops upon death gets wiped.

then dont wear os tag or youll never see me coming with lethals or a passenger seat

I guess thats the risk you take if you load lethals

5 hours ago, MAV said:

APD is included on the hunt (but you'll only get the cash if you let me go :-) )

18 minutes ago, DeadPooL said:

but cops still cant get the money off you tho