Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Who the heck is Zeus???

Zeus is a cool guy I hang out with him still from time to time. Zeus was one of the original founders of Olympus, it all started with Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus all on Asylum, then they all decided to make their own server. This is Zeus's last post  is why he left and all that. He is now just a casual gamer and his twitch is: http://www.twitch.tv/zeuslive_ so if you ever want to pop on by and meet Zeus everyone's welcome to. PS: He pops on olympus once in a while.

Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus all on Asylum, 

Zeus and Posidon were the people who started Olympus. Hades came and joined quickly after the community started. but atelast, Zeus is the old Head Admin / Developer. He left because he had school that he wanted to attend to and not gaming. as he left Hades (at that time Mishift) took hes position as Head Admin. and the developer slot was gone. Now Poseidon is the Head Developer and pretty much the main negro, but Hades is the Head Admin.

and im sorry if you feel like im "correcting" you, im not, im just having a little story time :)

i could explain it more in detail but im to lazy to type the entire story on text so if you want i can have quite a story time on teamspeak :)

• Like 1