Turn #OddKast around

Kekoo20

Just now, falcon said:

he likes the attention, he's making money, he's trolling us, we troll him back, we all have fun. :-)

I thought this too but the fact that he is actually removing people from the call without actually committing to a troll gives me a thought that maybe he is doing it with no mal intent.

I had my laughs but I moved on from it, its funny but some people are taking it too far. 

For instance, he was talking about how when he was really down in life he felt like killing his self and people said he should have done it. That too me is a little too far. The raid is funny to an extent keep it too a minimum tbh.

Not taking up for the guy he could be a troll he might not, my point is the threats are going alittle too far, even if he is a piece of shit hes still a human

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LexaOP said:

I had my laughs but I moved on from it, its funny but some people are taking it too far. 

For instance, he was talking about how when he was really down in life he felt like killing his self and people said he should have done it. That too me is a little too far. The raid is funny to an extent keep it too a minimum tbh.

Not taking up for the guy he could be a troll he might not, my point is the threats are going alittle too far, even if he is a piece of shit hes still a human

That’s why I’m trying to leave this on a good note.

3 hours ago, LexaOP said:

Yeah there’s trolling and then there’s just being an anonymous pussy online which is a huge difference. It would be funny if Olympus had a LAN party because I bet all the loud kids on the forums would be quiet as mice irl.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MAV said:

Yeah a few already did, they just didn't pay for it...

Which isn't a cool or funny thing to do tbh. At then end of the day you're not only affecting him you're wasting dollars of the pizza place and whoever delivers it probably isn't going to get paid for that 20-30 minute run... Pretty fucking gay thing to do imo.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Which isn't a cool or funny thing to do tbh. At then end of the day you're not only affecting him you're wasting dollars of the pizza place and whoever delivers it probably isn't going to get paid for that 20-30 minute run... Pretty fucking gay thing to do imo.

what about sending Jehovah witnesses?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Jesse said:

I agree with you 100%..I'd buy the man a pizza, not just send one to his house... But unfortunately you can't control what some of the mongs in this community do...

19 minutes ago, MAV said:

I agree with you 100%..I'd buy the man a pizza, not just send one to his house... But unfortunately you can't control what some of the mongs in this community do...

Buy me some pizza papi