Bye Guys it was fun

On 10/23/2018 at 8:59 PM, Homicide said:

Hey I know i havent been around in a minute and everyone thinks or feels like i left just want to make it official Yes i am Leaving Olympus and Arma in general. One of the reasons I left the community was beacuse i needed to expand my horizons if i want to make it on Twitch. I have grown to love this community and the toxic ppl in it. I hope that everyone here has a good life and prosper in life but i think its time to take my leave Ive been here a few years and after all the love and hate its time to go. Im not gonna @      anyone beacuse u know who ya is my mains my nibbas my homies Love all ya DB thanks for taking me in and making me feel like fam even though Majestic is a bitch LOL But all good things must come to an end i will stop by from time to time and say wassup Thanks Olympus and the Staff for giving me one of the best fun experiences in a game i have ever had Thanks a million 

o7 daddy I luv u