Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

[WTS] Mar-10 Tazer with Mags + DMS

Just now, Nicoleee said:

9 good sir.

Thats a solid amount, makes me moister than a oyster. Im interested in the lethal mar 10 + a dms and the mags (all 9!) do you have a price you are willing to settle on right now or do you wish for this to be a bidding war?

Just now, SPBojo said:

Thats a solid amount, makes me moister than a oyster. Im interested in the lethal mar 10 + a dms and the mags (all 9!) do you have a price you are willing to settle on right now or do you wish for this to be a bidding war?

Oh nice sir I am glad you're very moist uhhh just shoot me an offer, I don't care for "online bidding wars"

7 minutes ago, Pool Boy said:

get vigi'd bitch.  @Walsh Weep for combat logging and RDM too, yikes

RLf1Ltw.png

Listen here you stupid viging cunt, please get off this post and make a status update or better yet go take care of a pool you stupid fucking degen. :wub:

1 minute ago, Nicoleee said:

Oh nice sir I am glad you're very moist uhhh just shoot me an offer, I don't care for "online bidding wars"

Hmm, i wouldn't really know what to base my price off as there has not been a lot of sales made recently, i have seen a mar 10 alone with a suppressor go for 15 mill but I've also seen a mar 10 + DMS go for 5 mill, as a true gentleman its always ladies first so shall we try and have you make a offer first as for how much you would want? 

2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Hmm, i wouldn't really know what to base my price off as there has not been a lot of sales made recently, i have seen a mar 10 alone with a suppressor go for 15 mill but I've also seen a mar 10 + DMS go for 5 mill, as a true gentleman its always ladies first so shall we try and have you make a offer first as for how much you would want? 

I mean, considering most of the Mar-10's being sold are either tazers or don't have mags come with them. But see I have a grand amount of NINE! This is also including a big ole DMS so lets go for 12.5 mil?

And I will even throw in a discount since you're in Tree and I received these great items from the Great Khan.

Edited by Nicoleee
3 minutes ago, Nicoleee said:

I mean, considering most of the Mar-10's being sold are either tazers or don't have mags come with them. But see I have a grand amount of NINE! This is also including a big ole DMS so lets go for 11 mil?

After consulting my wallet and seeing a increase in BW's recently i feel more than happy providing the grand amount of 11 Million for this unique once in a life time offer of 1x Lethal Mar 10, 9x Mags and 1x DMS for the total amount of 11 Million shekels!

Just now, SPBojo said:

After consulting my wallet and seeing a increase in BW's recently i feel more than happy providing the grand amount of 11 Million for this unique once in a life time offer of 1x Lethal Mar 10, 9x Mags and 1x DMS.

Okay sir we have a deal.

Just now, SPBojo said:

Glad to hear kind lady, when would you like for this transaction to take place? 

I just had some ravioli out of a can, that being said I will be available within the hour. These items are on server 2 so that's where we'll need to meet is this fine with you sir.

Just now, Nicoleee said:

I just had some ravioli out of a can, that being said I will be available within the hour. These items are on server 2 so that's where we'll need to meet is this fine with you sir.

Sounds like a delicious and nutritious meal! Within the hour works perfectly fine for me, i reside on server 2 so i have no issue meeting you on said server! If there is a wish for the transaction to be done with vocal means involved i will be available in the Olympus Entertainment Teamspeak3 Server! 

Just now, SPBojo said:

Sounds like a delicious and nutritious meal! Within the hour works perfectly fine for me, i reside on server 2 so i have no issue meeting you on said server! If there is a wish for the transaction to be done with vocal means involved i will be available in the Olympus Entertainment Teamspeak3 Server! 

Wow! Even better we can speak whilst distributing online goods! Hope to see you there.