Can't Open House Inventory?

I have pressed T multiple times on the house yet I still receive the same message, "this vehicle's trunk is in use, only one person can access it at a time." No one is around to be in the truck of the house. I have tried Soft logging, Full logging, and killing myself yet I receive the same message. One thing to note is that I just bought the house. If anyone can Shed some light on this situation it would much appreciated... Thank you.

Just now, Mutiny said:

Feelsbadman. I'll try it.

If it does not work after the restart make a general inquiry in the support tab.

https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/

Best of luck

Usually when this happens whoever last accessed my house I just tell them to access it again and it usually fixes it. It has to be the person who bugged it to access it and unbug it. Or just wait for restart

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Millennium said:

Usually when this happens whoever last accessed my house I just tell them to access it again and it usually fixes it. It has to be the person who bugged it to access it and unbug it. Or just wait for restart

Yeah, I waited for restart it worked. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...