Need air soft help

Can you guys please help me pick out a airsoft sniper for under 200. I was thinking on buying https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BDQNF8C/ref=crt_ewc_title_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A32PQDTOU8Z10W any thoughts? Or even a good rifle.

dont buy a sniper...

like in all seriousness you can buy a good AR for under 200 and have fun with it

sniping gets boring if thats all you're doing so I would go for an AR first. also most snipers are extremely overpriced because not alot of companies make them

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

dont buy a sniper...

like in all seriousness you can buy a good AR for under 200 and have fun with it

sniping gets boring if thats all you're doing so I would go for an AR first. also most snipers are extremely overpriced because not alot of companies make them

Do you have a good gun in mind?

3 minutes ago, Soulz said:

Can you guys please help me pick out a airsoft sniper for under 200. I was thinking on buying https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BDQNF8C/ref=crt_ewc_title_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A32PQDTOU8Z10W any thoughts? Or even a good rifle.

Are you just starting out at airsoft or have you been playing for a while? 

Sniper role in airsoft is nothing like the YT videos, and has a lot high chance for equip malfunctions/ lost field time due to hiding etc.

If you are getting a rifle though, beware of the trashy spring mags (plastic) that come with most rifles. They are a pain in the behind as they shoot out BBs at random and get jammed with particles. (Nothing like standard AEG mags).

1 hour ago, Slumberjack said:

Are you just starting out at airsoft or have you been playing for a while? 

Sniper role in airsoft is nothing like the YT videos, and has a lot high chance for equip malfunctions/ lost field time due to hiding etc.

If you are getting a rifle though, beware of the trashy spring mags (plastic) that come with most rifles. They are a pain in the behind as they shoot out BBs at random and get jammed with particles. (Nothing like standard AEG mags).

just staring out... hows the https://www.airsoftmaster.com/lancer-tactical-lt-15b-m4-cqb-sd-gen2-airsoft-gun-black/

https://www.airsoftstation.com/colt-m4a1-full-metal-13-keymod-airsoft-aeg-black/

That is a good one that I have. Reliable and super durable. Good rate of fire as well as FPS. its not too high so you can use it at most fields but not too low where it drops fast

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

https://www.airsoftstation.com/colt-m4a1-full-metal-13-keymod-airsoft-aeg-black/

That is a good one that I have. Reliable and super durable. Good rate of fire as well as FPS. its not too high so you can use it at most fields but not too low where it drops fast

@Soulz Something like that is a great starting rifle. Be sure to get it from a site that is costumer friendly and accepts returns/ warranty just in case you don't like it. Evike is great but can be a pain to deal with since their in CA...

If you are unsure of exactly what kind of gun you will end up with, I'd recommend getting started on the M4 platform so you don't have to buy a complete new mag set later on.

1 hour ago, Slumberjack said:

@Soulz Something like that is a great starting rifle. Be sure to get it from a site that is costumer friendly and accepts returns/ warranty just in case you don't like it. Evike is great but can be a pain to deal with since their in CA...

If you are unsure of exactly what kind of gun you will end up with, I'd recommend getting started on the M4 platform so you don't have to buy a complete new mag set later on.

thx babe

2 hours ago, Slumberjack said:

Lancer Tactical LT-15B M4 CQB-SD Gen2 Airsoft Gun Black

I coped that

• Like 1