Locked Thinking Face, Why gang life is dead.

2 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

I'm sucking Mako off?

If he's able to come to the conclusion that the staff made an imperfect decision, then he should know what the perfect solution is.  However, he has not given them a perfect solution.

Okay, so what makes the previous decision imperfect?  You don't know the outcome of any other decision yet the one that has been made is somehow imperfect?

bro omg its been three months and the imperfect decision is that they havent reverted it

even like linda said or whatever her name is they wont get any progress without experimentation, which I agree with but its been so long why havent they reverted it

9 minutes ago, Zeuse said:

I'm sucking Mako off?

If he's able to come to the conclusion that the staff made an imperfect decision, then he should know what the perfect solution is.  However, he has not given them a perfect solution.

Okay, so what makes the previous decision imperfect?  You don't know the outcome of any other decision yet the one that has been made is somehow imperfect?

I've said this multiple times by now but I'll gladly say it again, this decision was imperfect because it ignored the concerns of most of the community to appease cartel gangs, it was hailed as the cure to people not fighting cartels but didn't have that effect as cartel fights are still decreasing.

No one knows the outcome of other solutions but it doesn't mean we should abandon better options, I just think we should come up with a solution involving everyone's input and if it fails we can revert to how things are now, no blood no foul.

The argument that any action will be flawed or could be ineffective is inherently flawed and dangerous, perfect is the enemy of good and we should use the scientific method of trial and observation to find solutions where everyone can be content.

We'll all die so what's the point in doing something with your life? There will always be poverty so why should I donate to charity? Diseases will always exist so why do we bother to find cures!?

When people choose to see life as a zero sum game and use tribalism to reinforce their opinion no one wins. The biggest successes in human history happened due to multiple people working together to better their situation or solve issues, the UN was created to avoid the horrors of another world war when countries decided to put down their weapons and work together to find solutions to the issues they each faced, we could benefit taking a page or two from their book.

• Like 1
  • Community Manager
18 minutes ago, affasd63536 said:

bro omg its been three months and the imperfect decision is that they havent reverted it

even like linda said or whatever her name is they wont get any progress without experimentation, which I agree with but its been so long why havent they reverted it

enjoy the removal of your forum account and the ban on your in-game one retard btw imagine ban evading l o l

@SyNxd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1