Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

need a new mouse

So for a while, I've been using SteelSeries and they are complete shit. The Right click wouldn't always work so I need a new mouse. maybe a logitech or a razer mouse.  

any good mice out there. maybe small brands 

Hi Metro !

--> For smaller brand and reliability, go for the ROCCAT Kova OR the the TeckNet Hypertrak

--> If you are looking for a cheap and reliable mouse, go for the Logitech G203 Prodigy RBG Wired (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE) OR the Logitech G300s.

--> If you want to put a little bit more money into it, G203 Prodigy Lightspeed, the Razer DeathAdder Elite OR the Corsair Glaive RBG Wired Optical 

--> If you want a very good but expensive mouse, buy the Razer Naga Trinity.

Hope it helps, I've got them all except for the the Razer Death Adder and the G203 Prodigy Lightspeed and I think the G203 fits your demands pretty well.

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Impact-Buttons-Precision-Programmable/dp/B07HC4NBQ8/ref=sr_1_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1548074151&sr=1-6&keywords=redragon+mouse

People will prolly talk shit because it's made out of chinesium, but hands down it's better than all the mouse I've had (including SteelSeries and Logitech). The price is relatively low for what you get and it's extremely comfortable, it has 18 programmable buttons and the entire keypad where your thumb rests which I use to control comms and toogles, it also has a "rapid fire" button that can be edited in the drivers which will make semi-autos automatic and give you the option for bursts in autos since you control how many clicks it delivers per press.

Ergonomically its very comfortable and you have an included set of weights which lets you figure out how much weight is behind it and the DPI has 4 presets but is customizable in the drivers so you can have it as slow or fast as you need, you can also edit the colors and breathing rate which is aesthetically pleasing AF. For 30$ its an awesome mouse.

I like razer mice myself... deathadder is a good affordable mouse... i like the Raer Naga, because i have macros running on the 12 side buttons for engagement, and other arma specific actions... if you want just 2 buttons and have a budget the Mamba is an awesome mouse.

I really thought razer wireless would be a horrible idea but I recently decided to pick up the new razer mamba wireless for $100 and to be completely honest, it feels the same as wired without the tug of the wire from the end of your desk (unless you have a mouse bungee). I had a deathadder elite that lasted me 2 years and still isn’t broken. I just wanted a new mouse because I’m not a big fan of the grips on deathadder at all. Your thumb goes in really far holding the deathadder, which leads to the tiny grips getting a bit sweaty and slippery. My hands are also a bit big and the new mamba has a way better shape with better and bigger grips than the deathadder.

thats the mouse without the firefly pad. I would recommend watching this guys videos. He has tested most if not all of the popular mice and he also has a top 40 mouse list that’s updated weekly. https://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Not sure if you’re willing to try wireless and have the money to but this guy has the mamba wireless ahead of the deathadder and after using both mice myself, I fully agree.

Edited by indian

Logitech G Pro, had for a while and a pretty good mouse:very lite, best sensor you can currently get, comfy on the hand, very good if you have a bungee for the wire. Though previously I had  a Razer deathadder elite which is also pretty good with best sensor currently can get as well, they just break easily when chucked off the wall.