Texture colors

Hello, I was recently fucking with my parameters and .cfg file to try and get better frames in-game. I fucked something up and now my texures will randomly change colors. Just recently, all the ghillies turned white and all the houses turned into a blue tint. Before that, All the trees turned white. When I went close to the tree it would turn back into its normal texture color until I went farther away from it.

Anyone know what could cause this?

Verify integrity of game files, you can find this in you steam games library when right clicking on Arma 3 and selecting the verify option. If this doesn't work, uninstall and re-install the game. If this doesn't work its is probably something that you changed in the game files, you will have to find it and fix that manually. 

And if you are trying to get better frames in game, you can turn OFF "reveal nearest objects", You can find this in your "Y" options in game. It helps out A LOT.