[Poll] Community map & development recent changes

[Poll] Community map & development recent changes  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the new police siren?

• Change the police siren to something completely new
    • Change the siren back to what it was
    • Keep the siren, I like the new one
  2. 2. What should we do with warzone rebel?

• Put Warzone Rebel back to what it was originally
    • Find a new area for warzone rebel instead of the last two
    • Keep zoomzooooooom's rebel
    • Go back to DeadPool's rebel

This poll is closed to new votes

imagine being triggered at a forum post

y i k e s

39 minutes ago, Jerry Timbers said:

Shut up u lispy retard, God u got urself hated on this community aswell cuz u joined some shitty asylum gang and think ur some hot shit

Hey, Proud here, thought I should make a swift reappearance to shut u the fuck up. I’ve hardly read this but ur ego is just getting to u because of mr Connor mcgregor the bald headed kid who tells girls about his arma career. U used to be such a niced little mouth sprinkler until the gang ur in now, so how about u shut the fuck up and quit talking shit to the community who made u and go suck off mcgregor some more cuz that’s all u explicit idiots seem to do.

I already made that mistake, and seems that ur following in my footsteps

Also don’t say there’s no competition, we wipe u more then u wipe ur monitor of all the drool, u fucking monkey, and as a moderator Ryan once said, rope.

talk about taking arma too seriously

what happened to toxiticy being simply banter?

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, 7evenn said:

i care about bringing back cartel life, but you're like too egotistical & ignorant, so what if people who dont vote have opinions? they still have more of a reason to vote than anyone.

ur pulling words out of ur ass

i am simply saying that the people who ultimately decide changes to cartels dont even fight themselves and people like me “suffer” these consequences

no where does my “ego shine”, this is simply a shit comeback for some people bri g unhappy

3 minutes ago, bdj said:

i am simply saying that the people who ultimately decide changes to cartels dont even fight themselves and people like me “suffer” these consequences

no where does my “ego shine”, this is simply a shit comeback for some people bri g unhappy

ok whatever u say sir

28 minutes ago, bdj said:

Stop being toxic and you can apply to be one

I believe the cop sirens were perfect the way they were, I don't see why they need a change. But, I do appreciate the attempt to change. Although I do believe the donors should have a new PO uniform rather than the jumpsuit that is in place now.

2 hours ago, Jerry Timbers said:

@bdj safe to say no one likes u and ur lispy retarded self, so how about fuck off and go back to ur speech lessons with mcgregor u twat

ur so delusional

so because chrisgg saw an importunity to mass down vote me that means that everyone hates me?

stay on asylum bud

15 hours ago, bdj said:

ur so delusional

so because chrisgg saw an importunity to mass down vote me that means that everyone hates me?

stay on asylum bud

I am not going to give my most profound opinion, as it is not my place... but i am at a loss of words as to what happened to bdj... smh.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, bdj said:

ur so delusional

stay on asylum bud

Nigga idk and idc why everyone started down voting u, but what I am concerned about is some BW reject saying no competition, like go hop back onto mcgregors cock lmaooooo u fuckin crooked lip idiot

2 minutes ago, Jerry Timbers said:

Nigga idk and idc why everyone started down voting u, but what I am concerned about is some BW reject saying no competition, like go hop back onto mcgregors cock lmaooooo u fuckin crooked lip idiot

not in bw retard

you would think its hard to forgot a gang name that wipes you every fight but idk