[Poll] Community map & development recent changes

[Poll] Community map & development recent changes  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the new police siren?

• Change the police siren to something completely new
    • Change the siren back to what it was
    • Keep the siren, I like the new one
  2. 2. What should we do with warzone rebel?

• Put Warzone Rebel back to what it was originally
    • Find a new area for warzone rebel instead of the last two
    • Keep zoomzooooooom's rebel
    • Go back to DeadPool's rebel

This poll is closed to new votes

Keep the current location of warzone rebel. The location keeps people from getting back to cap faster. Also, the NPC in the middle would not be there if it comes back. It would be in the Pill hut like it was intended. I would open another entrance if people wanted. Also, it takes time to adjust to something. My rebel only had 15 days. At the end people loved it.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

The original warzone rebel was very fun to push, don't have a single complaint about it attack and defense wise but it might have been a bit annoying for civs when they came back super fast due to its location, that's the only downside I can think of about the original warzone rebel.

As for the siren, I want to try out something new as the current one we have can be better and I wouldn't want the old secondary siren back as it is basically the same as the primary siren

• Like 4

the new rebel is so retarded, only reason it was put in is because of the flids who couldnt push rebel and lost 15 ghawk wanted a penalty for not being able to use their heads

Edited by bdj
  • Like 2
  • Downvote 12
1 hour ago, DeadPooL said:

Keep the current location of warzone rebel. The location keeps people from getting back to cap faster. Also, the NPC in the middle would not be there if it comes back. It would be in the Pill hut like it was intended. I would open another entrance if people wanted. Also, it takes time to adjust to something. My rebel only had 15 days. At the end people loved it.

How much of any issue was this after quilins and houses on warzone were removed? Also have you looked at the poll like 17 people liked it compared to 46. 

35 minutes ago, bdj said:

the new rebel is so retarded, only reason it was put in is because of the flids who couldnt push rebel and lost 15 ghawk wanted a penalty for not being able to use their heads

Master Strategist bdj. 

1 minute ago, Hoonter said:

How much of any issue was this after quilins and houses on warzone were removed? Also have you looked at the poll like 17 people liked it compared to 46. 

Master Strategist bdj. 

wow I thought SAPD had to be professional not toxic

Not to sound like a total dickhead but the new siren sounds autistic. Its like its trying to be fast but cant figure out how to not be slow. As for the rebel I mean you cant even pull out a fucking car like?! Go back to the main rebel where we can hit shots from og

Edited by .Jackson Smith
correction!
23 minutes ago, rapidaax said:

Tfw people act like it wasn’t the cartel council that asked for warzone rebel to be changed :thinking-face_1f914:

i'm pretty sure we didn't ask for the new rebel, we like the place it currently is. Not the design. If anyone has said they like the new rebel, your sources must be false or one person said this out of 25 people

1 minute ago, HyperGoat said:

i'm pretty sure we didn't ask for the new rebel, we like the place it currently is. Not the design. If anyone has said they like the new rebel, your sources must be false or one person said this out of 25 people

I don't have a problem moving it back to east arms. It was moved from east arms because at least one of the cartel council people complained about it. No one wanted to move it until you guys asked for it during the meeting. Regardless I'll have a chat with some people and if we decide to bring it back that's where it's going to stay for a long while 

1 minute ago, rapidaax said:

I don't have a problem moving it back to east arms. It was moved from east arms because at least one of the cartel council people complained about it. No one wanted to move it until you guys asked for it during the meeting. Regardless I'll have a chat with some people and if we decide to bring it back that's where it's going to stay for a long while 

I'd like that better than what we currently have, but I still like to add the location of it, is great for fights.

It’s my favorite siren ;( @Noodles:D

1 hour ago, communistjosh said:

There is the big issue where if you suicide vest the current rebels vehicle shop, a 4 crater spawns on top of it 

Can confirm, my 600k contribution was purely for testing the bugs of the recent rebel ;) 

definetly not to blow up @Papi Pods after gearing...

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
  • Downvote 1

there's nothing i love more than people who have never won a cartel fight asking people who have also never won a cartel fight to make decisions for people that fight cartels every single day

Edited by bdj
  • Like 6
  • Downvote 10
16 minutes ago, bdj said:

there's nothing i love more than people who have never won a cartel fight asking people who have also never won a cartel fight to make decisions for people that fight cartels every single day

Never said that the majority is what is gonna happen. We are gonna look into who voted in each and determine the majority through that way. 

You gotta understand tho, this is a community change, not only for "cartel fighters", it's for the community as a whole.