Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

2 minutes ago, Vasqular said:

im leader of grim you fuckin monkey

aye but fr o7 drama you'll be missed bruh. Thanks for making Olympus more enjoyable for everyone.

for all i care you might be but doesnt change the fact ive never seen you tagged with the name moncler :)

• Downvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 7:18 PM, Drama said:

Its time to get outta here. Obviously Gang Wars was the biggest piece of shit let down ever so this sped up my decision. Most of you know I moved across the country last week and I knew my time for Arma and Olympus was going to go to shit after the move and I don't want to be one of the staff members that literally keep the rank for no reason and have others pick up the slack they leave behind because that shit is corny as fuck so I was considering stepping down after Gang Wars anyways. Been on Olympus since 2014 and always wanted to be staff so I decided to apply when my guy McDili got owner and he gave me a shot and I'm thankful I was able to do that shit before leaving. I know Gang Wars is going to be the most recent thing people think about when you see or hear my name but I hope the things I did as staff and as an "OG" Olympus player don't go completely forgotten about since I put a lot of time and effort into it but if it does then oh well I guess. Not going to @ anyone as theres just too many and I'd miss way too many people. If I fucked with you then you know it and I'll miss all of yall that I don't get to keep in touch with. Good luck to everyone in the community with whatever yall decide to do. I'll probably still pop on here every once in a while. o7

also someone take away this piece of shit APD forum tag, I dont know why I have it.

my hero :(

• 9 months later...