Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Less RDM?

For the past few days while on and off duty as a cop I have noticed much less rdming, is it just me? I only seen 3 people in kavala RDM and I was able to send them to jail with out them logging off first! To me it seems it is to much work for rdmers that use to play to get on, make money, and blow it on rdming, so I think this server wipe has helped in a variety ways, thanks olympus staff! :)

• Like 4

The wipe, Landmark arrangement, Economical aspect, everything has been arranged to help solve most issues in the game. Another thing I will add is now it is virtually impossible for APD to make any significant amount of revenue while on duty, The purpose of this I would assume is to promote more RP on the force. I wonder what the ratio is now with APD members clocking on for duty............... (true colors showing).......need I say more.........

The wipe, Landmark arrangement, Economical aspect, everything has been arranged to help solve most issues in the game. Another thing I will add is now it is virtually impossible for APD to make any significant amount of revenue while on duty, The purpose of this I would assume is to promote more RP on the force. I wonder what the ratio is now with APD members clocking on for duty............... (true colors showing).......need I say more.........

Just because people aren't hopping on APD right now doesn't mean they were in it for the money. Players want to get ahead and be established before they take on other roles unless your primary role is the APD. 

• Like 1

Just because people aren't hopping on APD right now doesn't mean they were in it for the money. Players want to get ahead and be established before they take on other roles unless your primary role is the APD. 

Very true, however this change will filter those not in it for the RP, most join prior of the wipe for the misconception that APD makes a lot of money. And those you have mention are doing as you say, "establish themselves." are doing just that. Not categorizing them as a whole but filtering the amount that are in it for the RP, It will be that much easier from a managerial standpoint.

After a week ban i got back on the force to see what it's like. 

I noticed it's damn near impossible to make a living as a cop (don't really care to make a living as a cop, i used to log on it just for fun)

As Talindor said it shows the true colors of the members of the APD, but it also goes to show that the risk of RP'ing a freshly restrained member of a gang isn't worth the effort. 

We tazed and restrained an ungeared yet armed gang- affiliated man today after a minor shoot out/evasion with him.

Just 10 seconds into attempting to RP he says that we best put our hands up or gang- affiliate will kill us.....

The bounty on his head was 20k. The deaths on the police force were high. all for what?

Needless to say, we weren't there for the money on that bust that went fail. We were just playing the game. Yet so were they.

So even if we did win....and were playing for $. We'd only get...2k? (i hate math.)

Time put in isn't really worth it if i can't even feed my kids at the snake casa.

Peaches....here i come.