This is really stupid

I realize I’m gonna see a lot of “this is why we need downvoting” and I don’t care bite me.

why are people so toxic to the point I’ve been getting hit offline for the past f&@$ing week now like honestly I’m not the only one and this is sad to who ever continues to do this to me when I figure it out I hope you get permed 

I realize that this isn’t gonna fix the problem, but I wanna make the post now so it can be referred to later 

• Like 1

Unfortunately its the reality of it and you just have to move smarter.  Making this post is just boasting up the person who is doing it and now will prob do it more and have more joy while doing it.

Try to change your IP (assuming you can figure this out but ask if you cant)

get a VPN

The link really isn't a method to get free gold on squirt knight its a link to hit you off all night.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jamie said:

Unfortunately its the reality of it and you just have to move smarter.  Making this post is just boasting up the person who is doing it and now will prob do it more and have more joy while doing it.

Try to change your IP (assuming you can figure this out but ask if you cant)

get a VPN

The link really isn't a method to get free gold on squirt knight its a link to hit you off all night.

Getting a vpn won't stop him from getting smacked