BW gear and taser

Im sorry sir but due to butthurt SAPD its now illegal to sell BW gear, until the APD becomes OP again you will have to keep this safe in your house :)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bojo said:

Im sorry sir but due to butthurt SAPD its now illegal to sell BW gear, until the APD becomes OP again you will have to keep this safe in your house :)

This isn't true. In fact, IF these BW/Feds would happen at times to where most of the active SAPD and JR APD were on I can guarantee these events would be stopped more than they are won. It is actually hilarious that certain individuals love to boast about the fact that they win an event when it is done at very late hours. 

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

This isn't true. In fact, IF these BW/Feds would happen at times to where most of the active SAPD and JR APD were on I can guarantee these events would be stopped more than they are won. It is actually hilarious that certain individuals love to boast about the fact that they win an event when it is done at very late hours. 

Its a meme, go to bed crybaby.

21 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

they are done when most of the active sAPD and CPLs are online

they just don't come :4head:

1 hour ago, tacosmell said:

Bro we have literally done feds/bw's everyday all day for the past week, don't even say that lmao.

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Bro we have literally done feds/bw's everyday all day for the past week, don't even say that lmao.

Show me a gyazo of the next fed/bw where this actual cpl's and seniors that care about winning. You know who they are 

Just now, tacosmell said:

Show me a gyazo of the next fed/bw where this actual cpl's and seniors that care about winning. You know who they are 

So there's cpl's and seniors that don't care about winning? Sounds like they're throwing just to get a buff :4head:

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

So there's cpl's and seniors that don't care about winning? Sounds like they're throwing just to get a buff :4head:

I'd say some are better than others :bender-dance: They aren't throwing, but.. Some care more about winning a federal event than others. you feel?

Just now, tacosmell said:

I'd say some are better than others :bender-dance: They aren't throwing, but.. Some care more about winning a federal event than others. you feel?

Yea, but just to put it out there, we have been no lifing feds/bw's all week so the seniors that care about winning have had multiple chances to fight them, pretty sure we've had the majority of sapd at our feds/bw's at one point in time.

• Downvote 1
Just now, Bloodmoon said:

Yea, but just to put it out there, we have been no lifing feds/bw's all week so the seniors that care about winning have had multiple chances to fight them, pretty sure we've had the majority of sapd at our feds/bw's at one point in time.

Yeah I feel. But like i said If people all actually tried and used what we are given then we'd win and civ's would complain. On top of this you guys use admin hawks so that is usually why seniors don't show up. Even if it's not an admins, you have a deadpool with 2. I remember paying a ton of money for a titan and realizing it was ryans hawk and basically gave up bc its a free hawk for him lmao