Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

11 hours ago, Evann said:

poof, we may have our differences, but i have respect for you and your shit talking ways. 

still. fuck you:Kappa:

yea they just clowns, u should give them lessons

13 hours ago, EricZ said:

imagine needing a plat shed when you dont buy vests and have 38mil. i havent gone below 12 mil in 3 months and i dont even touch runs. try betting retard

kid talks shit to everyone when he cant figure out how to buy a vest @Proud :thinking-face_1f914:

making irl money u retard.

13 hours ago, EricZ said:

omegalul thats why u got kicked from astro buddy

oh and also was gonna get kicked from tp but you left before tap could do it lolllllllll

not gonna get kicked u mong, literally told me that i wasnt bad they just wanted me to start buying a vest so i did, and then some of members just pushed there ego over the top so i left bec it gets old listening to everyone saying "they are shit", "that gang sucks cock" it gets old with how ego driven everyone is, ex u, buckie, the british retards in tp they even though they were good, its gets old, go beg admins for unbann u fuckin 4th grader

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

All this drama over a gang shed for a simple run, comedy gold if I'm being honest.

I somewhat enjoy your forums posts cause they always turn into a heaping mass of toxicity, keep up the good work!

+1

3 minutes ago, vedalkenn said:

All this drama over a gang shed for a simple run, comedy gold if I'm being honest.

I somewhat enjoy your forums posts cause they always turn into a heaping mass of toxicity, keep up the good work!

yea shoutout to evan, buckie, eric some of the dumbest fuckin people ive met

• Haha 1
  • Kreygasm 1