Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

[WTB] dp11(Oil trader) 4 crater Server 1 also neochori drug dealer 4 crate

Title+I would like to get the house closest to oil trader as possible, PM me or post here. I want to get a neochori 4 crater, closest to drug dealer. Send offers. All server 1

2 minutes ago, Mutiny said:

you'll never have it under control weeb

15 millions dollars made from it last night says otherwise :D  we have 3 4 crates and a gang shed full rn with oil. Good luck fighting to take control of it again.

I would legit like to see you fight to take control of it again, gang fights are fun... Ill see you in the battlefields :D 

33 minutes ago, Nex is on route said:

15 millions dollars made from it last night says otherwise :D  we have 3 4 crates and a gang shed full rn with oil. Good luck fighting to take control of it again.

I would legit like to see you fight to take control of it again, gang fights are fun... Ill see you in the battlefields :D 

we dont even play retard

me and mutiny have been doing oil since before you were born retard

6 minutes ago, Evann said:

we dont even play retard

me and mutiny have been doing oil since before you were born retard

*Evan has 2500 oil sold.* *Mutiny has 11k oil sold* Bet any money ill pass you by next thursday.

5 minutes ago, Nex is on route said:

*Evan has 2500 oil sold.* *Mutiny has 11k oil sold* Bet any money ill pass you by next thursday.

the stats are inacurate retard

and ur a squatter so no one cares zzz

47 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Oil is dead and not efficient.  Long drives, everyone knows where ur going, and it’s cost per weight isn’t good.  

Richard I dont like being toxic, but you wanna have a challenge to see who can get more money in a week? It will give bpm a chance to come out of the woodworks, and it will show the true efficiency. The drives really aren't as long as you think they are my guy.

47 minutes ago, RDyer216 said:

Oil is dead and not efficient.  Long drives, everyone knows where ur going, and it’s cost per weight isn’t good.  

Also here's a pro tip Richard, a tempest device can gather oil. It's faster to do that vs, having a tempest fuel out. Only time they can pinpoint where you're going is when you are going to pro, also, you can drive in the woods to oil trader, no detection. I understand the cost per weight, but its virtually impossible to fill the shed and 3 4 craters and a 3 crater before we sell.

Edited by Nex is on route
25 minutes ago, Nex is on route said:

Richard I dont like being toxic, but you wanna have a challenge to see who can get more money in a week? It will give bpm a chance to come out of the woodworks, and it will show the true efficiency. The drives really aren't as long as you think they are my guy.

Would I like to? Absolutely.  Here’s the issue.  Half the gang quit and the rest are banned.  Makes it very hard to do solo.  

You can mine with a device, but you can’t process out of it.  I forget the unrefined weight of oil, but the processed weight is 2.  So basically when you sell, your finished price is 1500 per weight, versus 1872 for platinum. 

Now I've already mentioned the drive time. You have a very long drive from the mine to ur gang shed (very high risk).  You also have a drive with large vehicles to oil processing.  BPM had a 75-100m run with Bergen’s (minimal risk) to processor.

You day you made 15 mil last night in runs.  HEMTT Box with Bergen is 1320 weight.  Without this special bonus for the month, each truck gets you about 2.2 mil.  Running plat with the same truck and backpack gets 2.8 mil.

Personally I would love to grind out and bring back BPM.  Truth is, I plan on it once I quit drinking away my disgust of losing all I worked for and lost.  You saw the amount of money that BPM had. You see that I’ve sold nearly 60k platinum and so has the gang leader.  I’m a man of efficiency (check my medic revives as well) and if there was a better run to be had, then I would do it.  

• Love 1
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

and if there was a better run to be had, then I would do it.  

Our diamond shed on server two  :D we made 50 mill from that in 4 days. If you dont think bpm will revive, I'm here for you Richard <3 you're pretty chill. I feel like clay is someone that cant function if he isnt a leader so... but the offer is open to all, we dont care if you're a career medic, as long as you contribute occasionally, ask turtle.