*TUTORIAL* Infinite Gyazo GIF Length

PROOF

TUTORIAL

Spoiler

First you need to download dnSpy which can be found here

Once you download it, open dnSpy, click File on the top left and click Open, from there navigate to your Gyazo folder and open GyazoGIF

Once you have it open, use the Assembly Explorer to navigate to here. (Click View>Assembly Explorer if it's not there for you)

Once you open MAX_RECORDING_TIME_FOR_SHORT_RECORDING, Right click on the value, hit Edit Method, type the value in SHORT_RECORDING if you have normal Gyazo, and type the value in LONG_RECORDING if you have Gyazo Pro.

Once you change the value, hit Compile, then go to File at the top left and hit Save All, Replacing the current Gyazo GIF.

Edited by huanlee
  • Like 3
Guest Hadi Mokdad

I can confirm, nothing is scuffed here. Dnspy is a a debugger editor  that allow you to edit any source code. 

If you don't trust his link, here :

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.filecroco.com/download-dnspy/&ved=2ahUKEwiXxJ7WuunjAhXRxqQKHWh7C4EQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw21KNjf-oufY3LQz4omPcnm

2 minutes ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

Edited by Hadi Mokdad

Not sure if it works since I haven't tried it, nor do I know if his links are legit, but the software is legit.. it's basically a way to "crack" the software... Many apps with pro version or limitations can be cracked this way..

Guest Hadi Mokdad
29 minutes ago, MAV said:

Not sure if it works since I haven't tried it, nor do I know if his links are legit, but the software is legit.. it's basically a way to "crack" the software... Many apps with pro version or limitations can be cracked this way..

The link is safe and this method still work.