Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Perm Bans/Four Strike Rule

You're making out it's easy not to get banned, it really is you could break nlr by 30 seconds get band, being arrested by a cop and your game crashes you come back on and no apd is online.I've not been banned for major things but very silly small things like that.

You're making out it's easy not to get banned, it really is you could break nlr by 30 seconds get band, being arrested by a cop and your game crashes you come back on and no apd is online.I've not been banned for major things but very silly small things like that.

Then play it smart and record. Whenever I die I check the time on my OBS to see when I can return. If my game crashes I also have valid evidence that shows my game crashed. 

So for those who we ban they deserve it... every single day of it.

Fak i travis, i dont deserve it :0 ive also been here since day one and i have 4 bans to my name, 1 on cop and 3 on civ... ;(

Wish i didn't get banned the first week of reset even though it was 4 months prior to my ban time. But (shrug) still took it like a champ for 7 days.

The windows are huge.

Sitting a 12 day one myself as we speek ;) i feel yah bro... #thestruggle

Sitting a 12 day one myself as we speek ;) i feel yah bro... #thestruggle

I've been losing faith recently. Every post-engagement it's "Comp or ban" from someone, losing my sanity every time I play the game lol.

Feels like it's just a race to see which side perma-bans the other. 

I've been losing faith recently. Every post-engagement it's "Comp or ban" from someone, losing my sanity every time I play the game lol.

Feels like it's just a race to see which side perma-bans the other. 

im not gonna say something stupid here, im just gonna say, i agree at most.

Maybe I won't post that video^

Awww, but I wanna watch me die from some one else's eyes!  Don't worry it's what I get for running towards gunshots lol.  I think the burden of common sense is on both the perpetrator and the victim.  It's kind of stupid to report after an obvious mistake in a tense situation and just proves you are a vindictive internet warrior that wanks off to getting people banned.  

What I should do though is wait for you to post it then submit your own video hahahah.  Just kidding I'm not a dick....today.

Yes but i use shadowplay, and when my game stops responding it doesn't record.

I would be moreeeeee then happy to go through your bans with you.  We didn't make the rules for no reason they are there to follow and abide by.  We have tons of people playing who have never broken a single rule, why in the world should we make them have to play with someone who cannot follow the same rules they are..  Its just not fair they deserve to play on our servers knowing someone will not cheat.  As for people with multiple bans that is beyond me...

I have 2 bans when I first started playing.  I never played altis life so I didn't even know what it was about so I grabbed a gun and started shooting.  I think I killed Hades and got instant banned lol.  Got unbanned and did the same thing just shooting everything that moved so Hades again banned me so I finally read the rules and haven't been banned since.....so technically I never been banned...where is my cookie?