Blackfish or A Jet?

Lime

Alright lads and lasses, after messing around in the server for a good while, I have decided that I want a plane. Pretty straight forward conclusion, but the problem is I don't know which one I should buy. I don't exactly know if there's anything realistic / practical I can do in the server with a plane (if there is something, someone please indulge me cuz I wanna learn lmao) so my main objective is to just fly it as a meme. My idea was "okay I have money to burn and I want a plane" so the question is: should I get a Blackfish or one of the jets to mess around with in the server? The Blackfish is a dope ass VTOL that I can definitely mess around with, but jets are a lot more practical and faster for actual flying (I am leaning towards the A-164 Wipeout). I'd like to see what anyone who's used planes on the server think I should get (if any)

So do any of my fellow pilots / Olympians have any suggestions? Preciate the help!

you can have a lot more fun with a blackfish but most people have no clue how the fuck to fly them. I reccomend you fly it on editor or something to get used to it first. 

I can't remember if u can get insurance on it or not.

Jets are simple and pretty boring. U just fly around really fast and reaize u waisted about 4+ mill on absolutely nothing. 

insurance is also really expensive too.

• Like 2

Yea that's the one bad thing I think about when buying a jet. Also, I can confirm that flying a Blackfish is hard but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. Thanks for the feedback!

It's personal preference really. You'll get more use out of a Helicopter because there aren't many places you can casually land a Blackfish or Jet. Especially in populated areas like Kavala. I suggest you save your money for something more practical. If you want to "fly for the memes", you can always do that on editor. 

From personal experience, if you get a Blackfish, make sure you fly high...

If you purchase a Cesar, you can use it to do plane delivery missions. However, the more pricey jets are a lot more fun to mess around with but if you aren't too experienced with flying use the auto pilot landing feature. 

15 hours ago, Bloodmoon said:

Get a buzzard, it is bugged and takes like no damage.

Definitely did not know that. Im gonna look into that lmao

14 hours ago, SecTranLive said:

If you purchase a Cesar, you can use it to do plane delivery missions. However, the more pricey jets are a lot more fun to mess around with but if you aren't too experienced with flying use the auto pilot landing feature. 

I didn't know that's one of the missions you could do. Thanks for the tips

On 9/7/2019 at 12:25 AM, SecTranLive said:

IMO plane delivery missions aren't much better than car delivery ones, you make a little bit more but you might as well go do a legal run or something.

• Like 1