Age restriction

JacobG

3 minutes ago, LukeTheCoop said:

I'm 13 and was able to get into R&R. Age exemptions are taken seriously and they look through everything from ban history to times. What you have to do is get your name known. Get your name known for being good to the community. Put in a lot of time (I mean a lot). Become active not only in game but on the forums. Be honest and never lie. Keep trying to reach the goal of a faction. Take it slow. Good luck 🙂 

Your voice changer on

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You were probably denied partially due to the fact that you have very little experience in the community, but I understand it sucks writing out a app with that much dedication and being denied.

With that being said feel free to try again, but def don't spam it that will get annoying and show that you are immature good luck with future applications.

Tbh someone at the chief because if he really spent 2 and a half hours to get into the ape chances are the kid wants to actually role play as a cop and not robo the whole time which is something the server could use

Tbh someone at the chief because if he really spent 2 and a half hours to get into the ape chances are the kid wants to actually role play as a cop and not robo the whole time which is something the server could use

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

@ChrisGG There.. I did it for you

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, LukeTheCoop said:

I'm 13 and was able to get into R&R. Age exemptions are taken seriously and they look through everything from ban history to times. What you have to do is get your name known. Get your name known for being good to the community. Put in a lot of time (I mean a lot). Become active not only in game but on the forums. Be honest and never lie. Keep trying to reach the goal of a faction. Take it slow. Good luck 🙂 

Same here, I was 14 when I was able to get into R&R, all you need is patience and hard work. It will really show to the higher ups that you can handle such position.