Bad mouthing on the server lmao

Gazz

When I'm on vigi and I find a noob that's just rdming everyone, I explain the game to them before I send their asses to jail. Does that count???

EDIT: Provided they don't combat log the second they get tased 🤷‍♂️

Edited by |REAL| Boing
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

When I'm on vigi and I find a noob that's just rdming everyone, I explain the game to them before I send their asses to jail. Does that count???

EDIT: Provided they don't combat log the second they get tased 🤷‍♂️

good guy boing

11 hours ago, Creepy said:

Woah there friend. I wasn't insinuating that you were a snowflake. I'm just saying, that every player on Olympus is a beautiful and rare individual specimen, to be cherished for their uniqueness. People are fragile and we don't want their hopes and dreams being dashed before they ever have a chance to reach their full potential. 

..... i wasent being toxic and im not looking for beef calm down

• Downvote 2
On 11/26/2019 at 5:45 AM, FrankieTwinkletoes said:

bruh so many people are toxic for no reason its actually annoying like seriously. I love this server and ill be here tel all arma 3 servers are taken down but like goddam. can we just have our fair shares of ggs. I bet you like 50% of people that quit the server or the game because they saw some dumb youtuber play altis life for like 50 hours and only see his 10 mins of funny shit and be like oh man wouldent it be cool to play that and buy the game, get in the server, spawn kav and then immidiatly hear hAnDs uP oR DiE. and havent even grown an apprication for the game especcially because there pc is a toaster. All im saying is that if someone looks new and says what do i do, or is like i just spent all my money on a vigi card and i have no more money cus i keep dieing to 3 mil bountys that dpi glitch.  Just idk be a decent human being or somthing....... alllllssooooooo.... people say that medic is windows key simulator well it is and its also charity simulator. I loose money while on medic cus im making peoples day better not JUST getting boners from gang wars and sneak reses, but like when i pick someone up and there like.... mannnnn i just wanna do some cement runs and get some money im broke af this server is gay..... why not just pass the man some scratch like meh ik people are nice on the inside they just gotta see the fact that everyone is here to have fun and were all fucking human beings man. like not everyone has to get along all the damn time but do somthing nice for some random kid and mabie people will think that olympus is a little better of a place to meet cool people and be apart of somthing bigger than yourself because even if you cant see that. Thats why were all here.

Kd dosent matter lmao

Deputies be makin good points lmao

• Pepega 1