Anyone Ski or Snowboard?

I'm starting my random questions up again and I'm curious to what the community does in their free time. So the question today is does anyone Ski or Snowboard?

I've been snowboarding for 12  years and I'm 18. I ride on a 2018 GNU HYAK with a pair of 2020 Bent Metal Logics. I snowboard in New Jersey at  a mountain called Mountain Creek.

My Board setup brand new is roughly $600-$700.

36fa7bbdc3973a9cff56191423c69fb9.png
27ecf57381cda744238a38c6128138e9.png

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Soulz said:

I ski and I work at a ski resort. I got into skiing because of my dad but I would like to learn how to snowboard.

I used to work at my  mountain i was a snowboard instructor for 2 years.

• Chief of Furry Police

I use to snowboard a few years ago but don't go often due to it not snowing in my area, I usually have to drive 6+ hours away to get anywhere with snow but im thinking of going soon. 

4 hours ago, TayK said:

I think snow boarding is more enjoyable for me 

oh i fucking  love it. I've based  the last 3 years of my life to snowboarding and even attended a snowboarding camp called high cascade this past summer at mount hood oregon. It was $3k to go there for the week but worth it in the end cause i got a coach and everything.

3 hours ago, Horizon said:

I moved away from the north a few years ago but when I lived up north I went 5-10 times a season snowboarding. I really did love it.

I go maybe 20+ times a month

1 hour ago, Rexo said:

I use to snowboard a few years ago but don't go often due to it not snowing in my area, I usually have to drive 6+ hours away to get anywhere with snow but im thinking of going soon. 

Im assuming closest mountain to u would be Lake Tahoe

On 12/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, Camel Joe said:

On my way to snowshoe West Virginia right now. I ride a arbor relapse with burton bindings my set up around the same price as yours. 

trying to get a never summer gotta save some money though. 

983B2119-E0CA-44F6-834F-CF4630079781.jpeg

ew  i fucking hate never summers way to fucking expensive for a board.

On 12/13/2019 at 9:57 PM, Cale said:

im going skiing/snowboarding for the first time this chirstmas. Any tips?

yea dont  fall.

Used to snowboard alot here in Norway when i was like 10-16 years old, got pretty good to but idk just stopped after school and shit took over. I legit live 15 min walk from a park called "Varingskollen"

VK%20web%202018%201000x1414.jpg

• Love 1

I've been snowboarding since I was 10 (22 now).

Don't have pictures of my board, it's in storage at the moment. I don't really go out often, I live in missouri and we have one resort, and sometimes in december it's 60 degrees.

I have a 2011 5150 Vice (Expensive when I didn't have a job, board still does me good) and Flow Alpha bindings. 

I can usually go once or twice a year, but I'm always busy with work now. Also it's more tiring once you're  not a kid/teen anymore. My legs always feel like jello the next day now 😢