Altis Gamblers Trust Fund

Would you be interested in something like this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this?

1 minute ago, SixNain said:

your autistic for putting ur pid there

i just sent proof yall deserve a perm have a nice life have fun with the mass downvote

do as you please, next time dont try to ruin someones rep 

• Downvote 2
3 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

Hello everyone and investors, many accusations have been made against me by people who I have done successful business with that I am a scammer, since my reputation has been ruined I will no longer be accepting or going through with anyones investment. I thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to show my worth. Thank you all and have a great day :)) in the future i may continue this Fund however in the mean time i will no longer be taking money and all current investments will be kept as i need to pay back my employees who helped me acquire the funds, again i wish you the best and i thank you for your time

Nice Scam. Gets people to give him money then he turns around and takes it because "people are saying this is a scam". BS. Lmao

11 minutes ago, Nameless _ said:

Nice Scam. Gets people to give him money then he turns around and takes it because "people are saying this is a scam". BS. Lmao

um not really i just didnt want to run it anymore because people kept calling me a scammer and running away my business

• Downvote 3
2 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

um not really i just didnt want to run it anymore because people kept calling me a scammer and running away my business

No one would call you a scammer if you just paid back the money as you said you would??? lmao

37 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

No one would call you a scammer if you just paid back the money as you said you would??? lmao

3 hours ago, Nameless _ said:

5 hours ago, amigo said:

WHAT A SCAMMER

This

59 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

i pay people their money i have plenty of satisified investors willing to testify

• Downvote 2
59 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

+1

3 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

u still should have given the people who gave you money there money back

Just now, Nameless _ said:

+1

who even are you bro like maybe you should have invested to not have 1.7m bro i could have easily done you some favors

All yall saying im scamming but in reality you dont even have anything to back it up like fuck off my dick i didn't do shit fuck boys. until you have some shit to prove i did anything then go fuck your mom.  all yall lying got a whole 1m like go do some fucking runs and get off my dick. 

Like fuck i should re open my business to help you guys out with your financial struggles tbh, fuck hit me up and i can just give you some money i feel kinda bad just looking at how broke each of you are like ill give you a mill bro go feed yourself. go buy a gearset or something shit can you even sustain yourself on a day to day basis

• Downvote 2
2 hours ago, Mudiwa said:

who even are you bro like maybe you should have invested to not have 1.7m bro i could have easily done you some favors

All yall saying im scamming but in reality you dont even have anything to back it up like fuck off my dick i didn't do shit fuck boys. until you have some shit to prove i did anything then go fuck your mom.  all yall lying got a whole 1m like go do some fucking runs and get off my dick. 

Like fuck i should re open my business to help you guys out with your financial struggles tbh, fuck hit me up and i can just give you some money i feel kinda bad just looking at how broke each of you are like ill give you a mill bro go feed yourself. go buy a gearset or something shit can you even sustain yourself on a day to day basis

you clearly stated above you're done with the investment "business" and that you're keeping some people's money to "pay" some other people.

Also, I have 40 mil. I just use two accounts.

43 minutes ago, |REAL| Boing said:

you clearly stated above you're done with the investment "business" and that you're keeping some people's money to "pay" some other people.

imagine having a gang tag in ur forum username

29 minutes ago, citglo said:

imagine having a gang tag in ur forum username

oh no that's so bad. that must be like, unprofessional or something

fucking idiot lol

8 hours ago, |REAL| Boing said:

I am keeping a 500k payout for a friend who did a run for me, I’m not keeping 15 mill or any serious amount of money. but my question is why are you making so many assumptions you have yet to display and evidence of this false claim.  You call people fucking idiots but you are just one yourself man you are legit being a sheep and just following some random guy who I didn’t want to do business with and blocked because he called me a scammer.

• Downvote 1