New drug update!!

I have this idea that a new drug should be added to both Olympus servers. By adding a new drug the environment would be spiced up and new players would be even more interested. A new drug introduced as an inhalant/gas.The drug would be nitrus oxide. When you process the nitrus oxide in turns in into a butane gas. This drug can be used for personal use such as inhaling but can also be sold for a high price. To gather you would use an oil type vehicle or a tempest device. I think that this would add a new aspect to the game and i think that many people can expand off of this idea so feel free to do so!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

how would this add a new aspect to the game? and what effects would the personal use have? anyone can suggest an idea but for you to be taken seriously you need the numbers to go with it. The guy who made the toliet didnt just say "hey lets shit in bowls, not the streets!" he had to figure out all the plumbing that went along with it.

25 minutes ago, Hunter said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I think you've got the wrong Hunter buddy. 

No I mean.... the platinum gangshed, that was on top of the processor... that was the money maker.