Eta of Wasteland Ranks

Currently there's no word on whether or not a ranking system will be added to Olympus' wasteland server. The same goes for donations there has been some discussion on the forums on what donators should have access to in the wasteland server. However when you donate, you donate to Olympus' servers. Which involves both Altis Life and Wasteland, so yes when you donate for wasteland/altis life you will also be donating to the other.

Currently there's no word on whether or not a ranking system will be added to Olympus' wasteland server. The same goes for donations there has been some discussion on the forums on what donators should have access to in the wasteland server. However when you donate, you donate to Olympus' servers. Which involves both Altis Life and Wasteland, so yes when you donate for wasteland/altis life you will also be donating to the other.

I'm going to correct you on the last part as the way it sounds is your saying if I donate $10 to Olympus I'm getting donator perks on both Altis Life and Wasteland. My assumption would be that's not the case and when you donate you are donating to a specific gamemode. 

i think you guys should look into doing what a few other wasteland servers have done on the donation side and be able to have permanent base's set up,

E.G: Max of 5 or 6 bases ( more depending on own preference )

The base is the white dome that are used for the Fed Reserve,

Im not 100% on how they work for the user but i know it works on a whitelist, where the base only works for the player id's that are combined with the base :/

• Like 2

i think you guys should look into doing what a few other wasteland servers have done on the donation side and be able to have permanent base's set up,

E.G: Max of 5 or 6 bases ( more depending on own preference )

The base is the white dome that are used for the Fed Reserve,

Im not 100% on how they work for the user but i know it works on a whitelist, where the base only works for the player id's that are combined with the base :/

I personally like this idea and would probably buy one for my group if they where implemented, do these work for storing gear/vehicles etc etc?

I personally like this idea and would probably buy one for my group if they where implemented, do these work for storing gear/vehicles etc etc?

I'm assuming the way it works is it locks the dome so only the whitelisted members can open it. If that's the case you would store the vehicles and gear inside. 

Currently when you donate you are donating to Olympus. This includes anything we have setup and going. All donations are used to help pay for the services we offer to players. While you may donate and only receive perks for the AL servers it is still a donation to Olympus as a whole.

With that said as of right now we don't have anything solid in the works in regards to perks for Wasteland. I did speak with Poseidon about this last night as well and right now it isn't a major issue as wasteland is a pretty straight forward mod. Down the road once we have everything running smoothly for both gamemodes then we might add in some sort of donations system for Wasteland perks.

We are also looking into the ability to add some sort of persistent gang/group system possibly. It's just an idea that is being discussed but nothing is in stone regarding it yet.

• Like 4

sounds good hope my idea of the perm base thing gets a thought as would be good for the regular players/groups

With persistent groups you would be able to lock the objects and only your group could unlock them. Now your base would still disappear after the set time but that's so there isn't to many objects on the map. The donation level would have to be high in order to know that those players are looking to stick around. 

No bases will ever be permanent but if anything it would be a nice extension to the time. The reason for this is even donators decide to quit playing games at times and if there gone for an extended period of time then they most likely will not be coming back. Again nothing in stone regarding this but I'm sure this would be one of the perks if we were able to do it.