O7 Fuck Olympus

13 minutes ago, PUG said:

#1 i dont care did u tell your boyfriend about me. #2 thats irrelevant i can say the same thing your in reign like who the fuck are u #3 i dont think you are

#1 what? #2 difference is, is we had a fighting chance on cap, #3 definitely am.

1 minute ago, m o n s t e r said:

#1 what? #2 difference is, is we had a fighting chance on cap, #3 definitely am.

#1 who cares if u had a chance #2 you have your profile as female and you fucking wish that was u in that profile pic i bet you bigger then a blackfish #3 kid u need to hit back harder because im shitting in your mouth on this topic 

16 minutes ago, PUG said:

#1 who cares if u had a chance #2 you have your profile as female and you fucking wish that was u in that profile pic i bet you bigger then a blackfish #3 kid u need to hit back harder because im shitting in your mouth on this topic 

#1 rather have a chance on cap then sit and pro moonshine 18 hours a day #2 my profile picture has been the same for almost a year and a half now like what? i could change it to anything and you would say that exact same thing #3 again still winning, i got all night bro.

9 hours ago, m o n s t e r said:

#1 rather have a chance on cap then sit and pro moonshine 18 hours a day #2 my profile picture has been the same for almost a year and a half now like what? i could change it to anything and you would say that exact same thing #3 again still winning, i got all night bro.

#1 i can say the same thing i wound rather pro moonshine then sit on cap your point is invalid and your fighting how other people play the game who fucking cares just because u play cap does not make u a god #2 thats not my issue if u had it for a year it does not make you look better you are still that nerdy ass highschool that has then retarded harry potter glasses #3 your not winning i have u in a fucking choke hold retard 

15 hours ago, GrizzlyMan1252 said:

Ok who 3 to 1'ed this kid 

So @Hurricane what your saying is the wife position is open...? If so i'll happily take you up on that offer 😄

we get it you want corp jesus fuck

4 hours ago, PUG said:

#1 i can say the same thing i wound rather pro moonshine then sit on cap your point is invalid and your fighting how other people play the game who fucking cares just because u play cap does not make u a god #2 thats not my issue if u had it for a year it does not make you look better you are still that nerdy ass highschool that has then retarded harry potter glasses #3 your not winning i have u in a fucking choke hold retard 

I win.