Titans

Is there any way to actually countermeasure a titan on olympus without tanking the first shot. Pretty sure countermeasure mode doesn't work. ALSO wtf is skywriting and how do I do it. Thanks

if you press c, it deploys counter measures (m900, hummingbirds, and planes dont have this feature) just watch your radar and when you see big flashy red lights, spam c.

lol imagine getting hit by titans. If you have at least 200kmh speed and press c once while a titan is coming after you it should easily lose track. Not that hard.

Any armoured helicopter has the ability to deploy flares, armed planes also can I believe.  If you open your radar it will show the direction of the missile being shot at you. Skywriting is essentially just smoke following your plane. Just scroll wheel and it will deploy allowing you to draw stuff in the air. Keep in mind if you are standing still or moving very slowly and you flare it may still hit you same if you are heading directly towards them.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Dank MeeMoo said:

Any armoured helicopter has the ability to deploy flares, armed planes also can I believe.  If you open your radar it will show the direction of the missile being shot at you. Skywriting is essentially just smoke following your plane. Just scroll wheel and it will deploy allowing you to draw stuff in the air. Keep in mind if you are standing still or moving very slowly and you flare it may still hit you same if you are heading directly towards them.

Thanks

Imagine getting titan'd :kappa:

Skywriting is a donor perk btw, no goddam clue how to do it / use it but all i know is that its a donor perk that allowes you to basically have a cute lil trail of smoking following you in planes

• Like 1