Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hey, I'm Dave! (Welch)

Howdy, y'all!

My real name is Davis, but I don't care for it, and it's like having two last names, so you guys can call me Dave, Welch, or Grapedrink if you know me from football. 

Some info about me irl (assuming nobody is trying to take my identity here): I'm 17, I don't do jack shit so I'm always either on Dota or Arma, I'm a short ginger with an Irish heritage (5'4", and I will be for the rest of my life. midgetamirite?), so naturally people call me leprechaun or lucky charm, which is ironic since I think I have some of the worst luck out of anyone I know. My favorite food is anything that's a country-style meal, and I have a minor addiction to pumpkin pie.

p-meal.jpgDoesn't this look fucking delicious?

The only thing notable I've really done on Olympus so far is fail the APD entry test twice now, and this Friday I'm hoping to finally get it because for some reason I feel like being a cop would just be a super awesome experience.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Break that addiction to pumpkin pie and get out there and ace that APD test! Jokes aside, welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay :)

But seriously, dedicate some time towards studying for the APD test. Going into your 3rd test, make sure that you've over studied the following links that way you're prepared. Best of luck to you! Hopefully we'll see you on the force sometime soon!

Master APD Handbook: 
Olympus Server Rules: 

Doesn't hurt to read over R&R's handbook: 

Howdy, y'all!

My real name is Davis, but I don't care for it, and it's like having two last names, so you guys can call me Dave, Welch, or Grapedrink if you know me from football. 

Some info about me irl (assuming nobody is trying to take my identity here): I'm 17, I don't do jack shit so I'm always either on Dota or Arma, I'm a short ginger with an Irish heritage (5'4", and I will be for the rest of my life. midgetamirite?), so naturally people call me leprechaun or lucky charm, which is ironic since I think I have some of the worst luck out of anyone I know. My favorite food is anything that's a country-style meal, and I have a minor addiction to pumpkin pie.

p-meal.jpgDoesn't this look fucking delicious?

The only thing notable I've really done on Olympus so far is fail the APD entry test twice now, and this Friday I'm hoping to finally get it because for some reason I feel like being a cop would just be a super awesome experience.

Thanks for reading!

Hey man if you ever need help studying for the APD test I can help you. Just hit me up on TS my name is Skeeter McGraw