Locked The reason why we never get new people to stay on Olympus!!

Yeah agreed lock the thread because someone calls out a bullshit claim.

The point of locking it isn't for the claim, it's because I don't think olympus users really need to see "New Content" regarding a different server that a gang left to.  It's inconsequential.

• Like 1
  • Admin

The point of locking it isn't for the claim, it's because I don't think olympus users really need to see "New Content" regarding a different server that a gang left to.  It's inconsequential.

Agreed.

I have rolled with Burban a few times on Mcca and i must say that they didnt leave because they were bribed money I was honestly thinking about leaving and going to mcca because i loved the features there server had etc but i ended up staying with Olympus because i love this server and this community....With that said i think Olympus should start adding in some new and exciting features (Events are swag btw good job warfare :D) so uh yah dats all i gots to say #Potatoes

if users didn't need to see it the head admin wouldn't have posted it so freely on the forums.

Toad has power over bans. Hahahahahaha. 'Nuff said.

agreed :/

Instead of repeating myself once again Rich I'll just go ahead and lock up the thread. You clearly have not read what I typed and so there is no further point in discussing it.

As for the other posters of this thread, we have seen what you guys have stated have been issues and we are working on them. Some things may be added while other things won't. There are other servers that offer different features and that is fine but we do not intend on being like every other server. When we see good ideas that we can implement we do discuss them. Sometimes there are things we simply can't do because it will effect other aspects.

As for rules, as long as we have players that try to find loopholes we will continue to modify what we have in place. We don't like to add rules but when the need arises then we are kinda forced into it. We are always welcome to input from the community but when we get it we need it to be detailed. A small rule often times has a big impact so we have to try and think of all aspects that it will effect.