Illegal Items, What are They?

So after scouring the forums, talking with players in game, and frankly finding nothing but vague references I would like to know what items are illegal. The APD manual lists specific weapons and vehicles (including all blackwater items). However, this seems to be the extent of the list as far as I can find; however, after discussing with lots of players there seem to be other items which are illegal but not listed anywhere. Specific examples include magazines, silencers, suicide vests. If it is all items purchased at rebel, then why are guile suits and gl rigs legal?

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

This should give you a general insight into whats illegal or nah

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jMzI7Dgauq8AZ8Nutb1E9TdX-cF3LFzt7_ZNCMk8Pg8/edit#gid=0

Think he means more vehicles and physical inventory. 

3 minutes ago, anti said:

Think he means more vehicles and physical inventory. 

"Rebel/ black market items" (y inventory) obv illegal.

"ground vehicles" (literally has a section that says illegal.)

1 + 1 isn't hard, use your brain.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, SPBojo said:

"Rebel/ black market items" (y inventory) obv illegal.

"ground vehicles" (literally has a section that says illegal.)

1 + 1 isn't hard, use your brain.

There aint no need of being a cunt, cunt.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Its not that hard. Ive been permed for 3 months and i could still list off every item a cop can charge you with for being illegal. But to put it in ape terms. If u buy at bad man store assume its bad man item.

20 hours ago, Skatlock said:

So after scouring the forums, talking with players in game, and frankly finding nothing but vague references I would like to know what items are illegal. The APD manual lists specific weapons and vehicles (including all blackwater items). However, this seems to be the extent of the list as far as I can find; however, after discussing with lots of players there seem to be other items which are illegal but not listed anywhere. Specific examples include magazines, silencers, suicide vests. If it is all items purchased at rebel, then why are guile suits and gl rigs legal?

Are you talking in terms of the APD? I would assume so since thats the only reason why it would matter if something is illegal or not.

Its hard to get an entire list of illegal items for you without spending a ton of time looking. I can point you in the right direction though.

In MOST cases, if it can cause any harm to someone or be used in any negative way it is generally illegal.

This includes all drugs (obviously), lockpicks, bolt cutters, blasting charges, etc

As for physical items, you are correct with what you put. Silencers, CSAT clothing, any illegal weapon magazine, sui vests obviously. 

All items at rebel are not illegal because the only clothing that is illegal is war point clothing. There is also a list of weapons that can be bought there that are not illegal (assuming you have a firearms license) 

Hope this clears things up 🙂

• Like 1