Selling LT APD Vest

2 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

i do 50k as tier 3 cost 35k 

You’re an idiot, a tier 3 vest in rebel costs up to 55k and it’s pretty difficult to get a tier 4 considering anyone with tier 4 usually rolls with other officers 

Edited by eknjack
because I can
3 minutes ago, eknjack said:

You’re an idiot, a tier 3 vest in rebel costs up to 55k and it’s pretty difficult to get a tier 4 considering anyone with tier 4 usually rolls with other officers 

55k nah the best vest from bullets cost 35k  and 2nd of all who cares about a vest what can take one more bullet 

Hello this is the starting bid i am putting in 50k

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

55k nah the best vest from bullets cost 35k  and 2nd of all who cares about a vest what can take one more bullet 

Hello this is the starting bid i am putting in 50k

The vest is worth like 300k you’re an idiot 

Just now, eknjack said:

The vest is worth like 300k you’re an idiot 

u a dickhead i must say he said highest bidder wins and u started saying hujdfuhaiujsdfjisad like stfu idk prices but i can try to bid low right? this is a bidding i think u should be blocked from the forum as all u do is make people upset 

1 minute ago, xplayx14 said:

u a dickhead i must say he said highest bidder wins and u started saying hujdfuhaiujsdfjisad like stfu idk prices but i can try to bid low right? this is a bidding i think u should be blocked from the forum as all u do is make people upset 

If you offer him 50k for a 200k vest he won’t sell it to you

apologies that I hurt your feelings, it’s 2020 you sensitive fuck shut up moron

May I add, he said shoot an offer that’s reasonable @xplayx14

50k is far from reasonable 

2 minutes ago, eknjack said:

If you offer him 50k for a 200k vest he won’t sell it to you

apologies that I hurt your feelings, it’s 2020 you sensitive fuck shut up moron

May I add, he said shoot an offer that’s reasonable @xplayx14

50k is far from reasonable 

u a very rude person also i do not know prices as there is no forum for this shit how about u make one? and stop talking shit maybe help people? and  idc it dose not hurt to have some fun bidding dose it? i know i am prob gonna get taken over but who cares maybe i will win like are u retarded whats your name in game?

• Like 1
Just now, xplayx14 said:

u a very rude person also i do not know prices as there is no forum for this shit how about u make one? and stop talking shit maybe help people? and  idc it dose not hurt to have some fun bidding dose it? i know i am prob gonna get taken over but who cares maybe i will win like are u retarded whats your name in game?

why do you play arma if you’re so sensitive, I’ll let you figure out my in game name, and no you wont win 

Just now, eknjack said:

why do you play arma if you’re so sensitive, I’ll let you figure out my in game name, and no you wont win 

maybe i will who knows also i am not sensitive in game but i came here for help and u are not no help and i would say some shit to u but the rules say do not be rude on the forum 

9 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

maybe i will who knows also i am not sensitive in game but i came here for help and u are not no help and i would say some shit to u but the rules say do not be rude on the forum 

I’ve seen addresses been posted on the forums, stfu moron 

Edited by eknjack
Just now, CHEESE1 said:

if vest is still avaible i'll bid 500k

yeah it's still available also after that lottery win last night I'm expecting some more >.>