Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

when u see someone

5 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

why everyone disliking if u don't like it leave instead of being rude

Downvote means people don’t agree or think what you’ve posted is stupid (normally) it’s not being rude it’s more of a review 

22 minutes ago, eknjack said:

Downvote means people don’t agree or think what you’ve posted is stupid (normally) it’s not being rude it’s more of a review 

then why dose my rep go down ? 

Just now, Venoooom said:

please stop wasting space on the forums

gitgud then become apd 

6 minutes ago, Venoooom said:

Read my signature you marble brained retard

Olympus Gang

xvideos shit gang    2nd of all u are support team why u so rude? 3rd of all u must have no life as u are getting mad on the internet 
8 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

then why dose my rep go down ? 

If you care about your rep so much then stop posting so much shite to the forums 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

Olympus Gang

xvideos shit gang    2nd of all u are support team why u so rude? 3rd of all u must have no life as u are getting mad on the internet 

You literally asked people to stop downvoting your post and you tell him not to get mad on the internet?

it says no where in the rules that support team have to be nice to anyone on the forums as far as I see

8 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

Olympus Gang

you told me to get apd, and im already a PO??? im not upset or mad, im baffled by your ignorance and lack of attention to detail. 

Just now, Venoooom said:

you told me to get apd, and im already a PO??? im not upset or mad, im baffled by your ignorance and lack of attention to detail. 

i said this gitgud then become apd it means get good at the game then become a apd instead of just becoming apd and your aim is shit so pls read before texting as u missunder stood it also if u wanna say that my english is shit ok then how would of u said it 

Just now, xplayx14 said:

i said this gitgud then become apd it means get good at the game then become a apd instead of just becoming apd and your aim is shit so pls read before texting as u missunder stood it also if u wanna say that my english is shit ok then how would of u said it 

So, there's a few keys on your keyboard that you seem to not be able to find. The comma and period keys are right next to each other, inbetween the M and question mark key, Above right alt and under L. Please consider using these in your future endeavors. 
Also to answer your question, you would say "Gitgud, then get apd".

Honestly can't believe I'm giving basic language arts lessons to a grown ass man.

20 minutes ago, Venoooom said:

So, there's a few keys on your keyboard that you seem to not be able to find. The comma and period keys are right next to each other, inbetween the M and question mark key, Above right alt and under L. Please consider using these in your future endeavors. 
Also to answer your question, you would say "Gitgud, then get apd".

Honestly can't believe I'm giving basic language arts lessons to a grown ass man.

first of all i am not a grown ass man 2nd of all yes i know i am dumb and u just hurt my feelings it's sad but why u gotta be so rude? u know why i try to not be so rude? cuz everyone just wants to live their life and have fun so why can't we both have fun and be kind? what's the point of being rude to someone making them upset? what do u get out of it? anyways i am sry i talked shit to u and wish u the best in life!

3 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

first of all i am not a grown ass man 2nd of all yes i know i am dumb and u just hurt my feelings it's sad but why u gotta be so rude? u know why i try to not be so rude? cuz everyone just wants to live their life and have fun so why can't we both have fun and be kind? what's the point of being rude to someone making them upset? what do u get out of it? anyways i am sry i talked shit to u and wish u the best in life!

This is the most bi polar shit i have ever seen. You start of by calling him shit at the game because he told u to stop wasting space on the forms, then u call his gang shit. Then u say sorry. wtf. Also dont know if u knew this but there is a status update section. This stuff u post belongs there so we dont have to see it pop-up in the most recent post. If u have an actual topic for others to talk about then u can create a topic post but if u r just going to post random videos then make a status update. Dont get me wrong the video was funny but next time put it in the status update.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Nameless _ said:

This is the most bi polar shit i have ever seen. You start of by calling him shit at the game because he told u to stop wasting space on the forms, then u call his gang shit. Then u say sorry. wtf. Also dont know if u knew this but there is a status update section. This stuff u post belongs there so we dont have to see it pop-up in the most recent post. If u have an actual topic for others to talk about then u can create a topic post but if u r just going to post random videos then make a status update. Dont get me wrong the video was funny but next time put it in the status update.

k

39 minutes ago, xplayx14 said:

k

from the sounds of it, you should carry around a plant to replenish all the oxygen you waste from the rest of society. 

• Like 1
Guest Skateezy
2 minutes ago, Venoooom said:

from the sounds of it, you should carry around a plant to replenish all the oxygen you waste from the rest of society. 

Venom! What the heck!

This song is absolutely amazing.  It's on my perma playlist.  I love robert smith and crystal castles.. them together is bae.  Fuck ALL THE HATERS.