Editor vehicle mods

I've actually been wondering this too a lot.

I would love to practice in the editor

Practicing with stock is nice but landing can be a lot quicker with the upgrades, and its hard to refine it sometimes without being able to practice with it.

just asked poseidon to share the script / command he uses for the tiers and youl type it in the little box and launch it, should be gooderino m9erino

I have been working on helicopter training exercises for R&R.  My goal is to eventually have monthly training sessions.  As long as its approved through Odin and Ares, I was going to extend an invitation to APD.  The courses would likely take place on the dev server.  I was not planning on rolling out the training until late June because of some real life stuff.  If anyone would like to see this happen sooner let me know.  If there are enough people advocating for this I can try to create an earlier session.  Assuming its approved, I was going to allow people to select the helicopters they wanted to practice with.

• Admin

I have been working on helicopter training exercises for R&R.  My goal is to eventually have monthly training sessions.  As long as its approved through Odin and Ares, I was going to extend an invitation to APD.  The courses would likely take place on the dev server.  I was not planning on rolling out the training until late June because of some real life stuff.  If anyone would like to see this happen sooner let me know.  If there are enough people advocating for this I can try to create an earlier session.  Assuming its approved, I was going to allow people to select the helicopters they wanted to practice with.

I love this idea. I for one have never piloted a helicopter in arma. Why did you kill the thread? 

Damn it, I suck...

Il revive your post! :D

having a monthly training session would be good, but as of recent basically 90 of people that play the game knows how to fly a helicopter. so tbh it would be unnesecarry, unless you want to do it for R&R, seen those guys do some TERRIBLE landings.

Bojo is literally the King of killing threads. 

not really. seeing as i just came with a valid point towards futher living the thread.

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.

fucknugget