Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Fedot_White aka VoxTheVoice...

• Admin

When is your stream going to start? I need to entertain myself at work with something other than Access queries,fraud prevention, data mining... etc... Come on man! get on get on!  

• Admin

Ah... I know... want to erase it for me? 

I mean, can someone do that? I didn't mean to make an unnecessary thread  :(

There has been a slight complication involving cops getting robbed.

Eh? 

Lol, i feel like a dick after what i did last night to him in air hq. Restrained him because he would not leave then I put a sock in his mouth because he was getting really agitating with his mic being too loud making it impossible to hear gary. Sheesh

When is your stream going to start? I need to entertain myself at work with something other than Access queries,fraud prevention, data mining... etc... Come on man! get on get on!  

I Streamed since 4 AM This morning just woke up! SORRY BAE

Lol, i feel like a dick after what i did last night to him in air hq. Restrained him because he would not leave then I put a sock in his mouth because he was getting really agitating with his mic being too loud making it impossible to hear gary. Sheesh

PORICE BRUTARITY

• Admin

I Streamed since 4 AM This morning just woke up! SORRY BAE

PORICE BRUTARITY

Ah!. How was the population at that time? I was just expecting to watch your stream today since it keeps me awake when the office is calm lol. The Civ's shenanigans are funny. 

• Admin

Fedot love thread offical? 

Dustin... Don't go there... there is such a thing as bromance yo know... lol! Nah man... I just like watching the streams while I'm at work. 

Ah!. How was the population at that time? I was just expecting to watch your stream today since it keeps me awake when the office is calm lol. The Civ's shenanigans are funny. 

I actually enjoy that you look forward to my stream! Yeah today was a sleep all day kind of day.