fix the game

Fairly certain this or something was brought up months ago and it was deemed not possible to change unless the devs created their own healing system (or something like that)

its really not that bad u get used to it.

• Sad 1
Just now, Millennium said:

Fairly certain this or something was brought up months ago and it was deemed not possible to change unless the devs created their own healing system (or something like that)

its really not that bad u get used to it.

Yeah oly literally has a different playstyle then other servers purely because of the healing system. I kinda enjoy it though but I wouldn't be upset at a server specific healing system. Especially if it was cancelable.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Monks said:

Yeah oly literally has a different playstyle then other servers purely because of the healing system. I kinda enjoy it though but I wouldn't be upset at a server specific healing system. Especially if it was cancelable.

The biggest issue is we have 2 active devs and it will just be a lot more work to do on top of what they have. They could definitely do it if they wanted to (if they had time and not all the other shit to do)

also i just dont think its really needed. Nothing weong with what we got imo

28 minutes ago, monsterr said:

take like a full minute to get to full hp, also they cost 5k per.

Adding bandages in y inv would be a easy thing to add just have to copy and rename blooodbags add new icon and set the parameters to be faster and limit top end

• Like 1