Arma Somolian Pirates Montage 2020 (SoPi)

31 minutes ago, Icy said:

i never thought you could montage someone else's kill and put the clip in as "hummingbird down," and when they crashed say "all dead" twice

Well maybe you should rewatch the beginning, it’s a montage for our whole gang big dawg.

• STFU 1

What is with all the clips of you sniping people standing still and body camping to get a double kill lmao

I mean the edits at the beginning and the gernade on the APD were pretty cool but the rest was kind of bad. Majority of the clips were either complete roach plays (like sniping the people on salt flats or shooting a guy from a building then shooting another guy after the medic rezed him) or kills on people that were naked. But this is just my opinion. Either way the editing was good and the idea is cool but it lacked in the "plays" department.

Edited by Nameless _
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Nameless _ said:

What is with all the clips of you sniping people standing still and body camping to get a double kill lmao

I mean the edits at the beginning and the gernade on the APD were pretty cool but the rest was kind of bad. Majority of the clips were either complete roach plays (like sniping the people on salt flats or shooting a guy from a building then shooting another guy after the medic rezed him) or kills on people that were naked. But this is just my opinion. Either way the editing was good and the idea is cool but it lacked in the "plays" department.

That's a fair observation. We originally just made the video for ourselves and didn't have an intention of posting it, so a lot of the clips of stuff had meaning to us but maybe not others. We don't body camp other players unless they do it first. We literally keep a list. So when we get the chance to bc someone who did it to us....we take it lol.

28 minutes ago, SPRAYNPRAY said:

1. We don't rdm.

2. We fragged your mom in sofia.

So you didn't just shoot someone that just got rev'd?

38 minutes ago, SPRAYNPRAY said:

1. We don't rdm.

2. We fragged your mom in sofia.

You kids are always in sofia getting fragged running in circles or sat 2 clicks out when a orca turns up