Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Conquests PSA

• Carrot Kid
On 1/4/2021 at 12:13 PM, Paved said:

"Use common sense, don't spangle for an advantage."

Examples of not VDM

• Spangling a player that is shooting at you as a last resort (life or death), then leaving the area to let them reset before engaging

You're telling me that spangling a player shooting at you doesn't give you an advantage?.... The irony.

This is the way it's always been in the rules. If you spangle someone, you leave.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:59 AM, s3an1 said:

So when you come out of smoke and see a player on the ground who you might not notice is spangled, that you didnt run over, and you shoot them.. you can be banned? 

On 1/3/2021 at 7:15 PM, Mako said:

Obviously accidents happen, so infractions will be handled on a case by case basis

Once again, this is not a rule update. This is simply a reminder that VDM and DPI jumping isn't allowed, and some examples of the rule since there have been lots of confusion in tickets recently.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

This is the way it's always been in the rules. If you spangle someone, you leave.

Yeah I understand that but people abuse this in conquests. They spangle you, circle you, then try to rip you once you hop into driver seating going like 2-3 mph in your ifrit. I just don't agree with the intentional swerving into people to spangle them and getting an advantage from doing so.

• Carrot Kid
1 hour ago, Paved said:

Yeah I understand that but people abuse this in conquests. They spangle you, circle you, then try to rip you once you hop into driver seating going like 2-3 mph in your ifrit. I just don't agree with the intentional swerving into people to spangle them and getting an advantage from doing so.

Spangling a player that is shooting at you as a last resort (life or death), then leaving the area to let them reset before engaging.

If you're driving in an Ifrit and have a clear ability to leave without killing, but you wait and frag, you've done a VDM.

• Like 2