WARNING FREE WEEKEND IS STARTING

i saw we lock down EVERY car shop, and when people walk up, we ask them how long have they been playing arma 3, if they say "frist time" or dont answer at all, cap em.

this needs to be a rule for the weekend. allow the rdm of new people : 3 trololol

• Like 1

i saw we lock down EVERY car shop, and when people walk up, we ask them how long have they been playing arma 3, if they say "frist time" or dont answer at all, cap em.

this needs to be a rule for the weekend. allow the rdm of new people : 3 trololol

tumblr_mrah4usikh1splc19o1_500.gif

• Like 1

+1! atleast one day for a little bit we just have convoys of ifrits and tempest transports with 3 soldiers walking beside them on each side patrolling the areas. hahaha

• Admin

+1! atleast one day for a little bit we just have convoys of ifrits and tempest transports with 3 soldiers walking beside them on each side patrolling the areas. hahaha

That would be awesome!

Lock down APD Spots so All High ranking officials cannot be on not can they be harmed

• Admin

My brother is coming in with me because of this. But don't worry my fellow game-mates, I will teach him the rules of the server beforehand. 

• Admin

If someone doesnt have arma 3 can we rdm on sight please

Well, I was a strict console gamer until February 18th, 2015 which I built a new computer just because of all the videos watched on youtube of Altis life and A3L 

HOLY SHIT, MY ORIGINAL PREDICTIONS OF THIS WEEKEND WERE RDM AND RAINING QAUDS. BUT NO OHHH NOOO. IM NOW PREDICTING A RDM TORNADO WITH A HURRICANE OF QAUDBIKES. BRUH.

you where correct... I will no convert to Dustinology

System Check Initialized...
  Core Systems:         [ OK ]
  Memory Banks:         [ OK ]
  Transmission Buffer:  [ OK ]
  ECU:                  [ OK ]
  ACM:                  [ OK ]
  TCM:                  [ OK ]
System Check Complete...
Startup Sequence Initiated...
  Plasma Reactor:    [ ONLINE ]
  Field Generator:   [ ONLINE ] 
  Targeting:         [ ONLINE ]
  Power Regulators:  [ ONLINE ]
  Defense Systems:   [ ONLINE ]
Startup Sequence Complete...

Welcome to the Orbital Disciplinary Interdiction Nexus (O.D.I.N.) targeting interface.
Target Acquired...
System Charging...
System Banning...

94zCvbf.png

• Like 2