What happened to APD balancing federal events?

5 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Crying about cop stack for 1 fed when civs win majority of feds anyway, man you would've been eaten alive back in the day for posting this haha.

Still living in your head rent free lol

• Like 1

Have one of you donated enough to make a TeamSpeak channel? Maybe I would suggest squashing the confusion of playing the numbers game (on the APD side) and just hop into a TeamSpeak gang channel when you're doing a federal event so that they can count how many people you have and keep stuff fair. You don't HAVE to do this of course, just an idea.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Wasn't there for it but I do see like 8 or 9 deputies . . .

sAPD always has excuses. First it was false raid with rabid and had to add a rule that being on the roof of your house is now pc, Then you put a rule saying not allowed to wear swat gear when on the APD and then change the handbook to say backpacks are excluded, to now saying cops should balance federal events to now making an excuse that there was 8 deputies. Not complaining I just think if your going to post things on the forums or in the rules you should follow them. But that's just me I guess

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

sAPD always has excuses. First it was false raid with rabid and had to add a rule that being on the roof of your house is now pc, Then you put a rule saying not allowed to wear swat gear when on the APD and then change the handbook to say backpacks are excluded, to now saying cops should balance federal events to now making an excuse that there was 8 deputies. Not complaining I just think if your going to post things on the forums or in the rules you should follow them. But that's just me I guess

I'm not making an excuse, I'm making an observation. Let me say this, the rabid thing, personally didn't think it was PC myself. But, it was ruled otherwise. The SWAT gear stuff with the backpack, WHO THE FUCK CARES? You say that you aren't complaining but are compelled enough to make a forums post, complaining

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
32 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Crying about cop stack for 1 fed when civs win majority of feds anyway, man you would've been eaten alive back in the day for posting this haha.

Also sorry I don’t have a moderator like @Regal to admin revive me inside the fed.

• Haha 2
Just now, ThatNerdyGuy said:

I'm not making an excuse, I'm making an observation. Let me say this, the rabid thing, personally didn't think it was PC myself. But, it was ruled otherwise. The SWAT gear stuff with the backpack, WHO THE FUCK CARES? You say that you aren't complaining but are compelled enough to make a forums post. 

I made the forums to post to point out that you post things on the forums saying apd should start balancing federal events and then a fed like today had 17 cops stacked against 9 Civs. Also the fed we did before you posted the April fools update saying medics can protect civs from cops and you have mako perm ban every medic because they were killing cops at the fed who were trying to tase and lethal the civs at the fed.

• Like 1
Just now, Imagine_ said:

I made the forums to post to point out that you post things on the forums saying apd should start balancing federal events and then a fed like today had 17 cops stacked against 9 Civs. Also the fed we did before you posted the April fools update saying medics can protect civs from cops and you have mako perm ban every medic because they were killing cops at the fed who were trying to tase and lethal the civs at the fed.

All I'm hearing from this is that you are mad at people that aren't me and are either equal or higher than me with regards to the chain of command. So you can bring that up with them. Last note, isn't 88 the gang that says banks are harder than Federal Events?

• Haha 2
  • Hmm 1
22 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

Then you put a rule saying not allowed to wear swat gear when on the APD and then change the handbook to say backpacks are excluded

Did you actually just bring the FUCKING SWAT BACKPACK up again holy shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

All I'm hearing from this is that you are mad at people that aren't me and are either equal or higher than me with regards to the chain of command. So you can bring that up with them. Last note, isn't 88 the gang that says banks are harder than Federal Events?

Not mad, point out a post the senior apd posted saying to balance federal events. And yet you have a 17 cop vs 9 civ fed. All I’m saying. But think whatever you need.

You can make fun of 88 as much as you want but it’s funny how 88 is in everyone’s mouth these days. 88 must be doing something right if we have everyone trying to talk shit about us. 

• Like 1
  • PogChamp 1
  • Clown 2
3 minutes ago, Imagine_ said:

Not mad, point out a post the senior apd posted saying to balance federal events. And yet you have a 17 cop vs 9 civ fed. All I’m saying. But think whatever you need.

Did you win or did you lose? Also, how much time was left before it was defused if you lost?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Did you win or did you lose? Also, how much time was left before it was defused if you lost?

Time on bomb was 8 mins and we gave them time to sort the fed out due to the server being reset 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Aceeee said:

Time on bomb was 8 mins and we gave them time to sort the fed out due to the server being reset 

So what you're saying is that there also external factor's outside of the amount of cops on? Also, how many cops were on when it was started?

Again, bring back no complaining federal events, get more people if u wanna do a fed we cant always know how many are at a fed, if u know how many cops are on and still are trying to do a 8 man fed I think personally its no need to complain about balance

• BlessUp 1