Remote Explosives Server Rule Hypothetical

So basically, the way explosives work, as long as you kill someone you're engaged with or enemy gang with, that explosive was legal despite property damage or collateral kills, it's legal.

So does that rule extend to multiple remove explosives?  Say I kind of paper an area with several, hoping an enemy steps on a spot, and he does, but someone not engaged with steps on another.  Since you have to detonate all of them at the same time, would the collateral target be considered a legal kill?

I think this would fall under Chapter 15 of the server rules where it says the following:

Randomly placing slam mines or explosive charges around with no RP causing death or destruction is considered RDM.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Noahhh! said:

I think this would fall under Chapter 15 of the server rules where it says the following:

Randomly placing slam mines or explosive charges around with no RP causing death or destruction is considered RDM.

What defines random? Yet another dogshit vague rule.

McDili told me if someone is dumb enough to drive over the triangle of a slam mine and you pay the 250k premium to goes out the window 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mike Lit's stupid ass face said:

I’d personally have to argue that nobody cares and if you get banned you are only doing yourself a favor 👌

Yea you can litter kavala with mines. Do it around 5pm S1 i guarntee theyll love it.

10 hours ago, anti said:

So basically, the way explosives work, as long as you kill someone you're engaged with or enemy gang with, that explosive was legal despite property damage or collateral kills, it's legal.

So does that rule extend to multiple remove explosives?  Say I kind of paper an area with several, hoping an enemy steps on a spot, and he does, but someone not engaged with steps on another.  Since you have to detonate all of them at the same time, would the collateral target be considered a legal kill?

Not crossfire unless the exact one that killed the guys killed someone else... other collateral damage would be RDM... sorry hoss, cant pepper kav square with explosives and engage one guy on the opposite side and muder everyone there....