Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Titan Avoidance: And things I learned titaning..

Basically, I'm gonna give all the simple things I learned about titaning and flaring/dodging titans I have learned by spamming 500 in 3 months.  
Some of you will say "Duhh,"  about everything, but I hope some find something of value out of it.  

1.   Set your flares to single fire  LCrtl+C.  Single spam is better than burst.  Your speed is limited on burst.

2.   The main objective is simple.  Make flares be closer to the titan than the aircraft.  If you do that you are basically titan immune.

3.   If you are flying directly at the titan, you will almost always take the hit because you will always be closer than the flares.  

4.   If the titan is above you, you will almost always take the hit because you will be closer than the flares to the titan, because the flares fall down.  Lower is not always better.

5.   There is a minimum distance the titan must be to lock on to the aircraft.  If you're very close, your best bet may be to get right on top of the titan.   Freefire is possible, but because arma, at that range half the time the titan will fly straight through the aircraft.  

6.  The obviously, safest position to take a titan is the rear.  

7.   Speed is your friend.  A flared titan is unpredictable.  It make veer off in a random direction, explode on proximity to the flare, or follow the flare to the ground.  

8.   There is a blindspot that makes it so  you cannot aim a titan at DIRECTLY overhead.  You can keep a titaner locked out by constantly flying directly over them.  

9.   Trees are your best friends when dodging a titan.  Even covering up 4% of your aircraft with a tree is enough to break a lock. 

10.  @Noble is the best flarer on the server.

Good luck out there.  

• Like 8
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 2
  • Admin

3.   If you are flying directly at the titan, you will almost always take the hit because you will always be closer than the flares.  
- best bet here is to pull up and flare works 99% of time 
5.   There is a minimum distance the titan must be to lock on to the aircraft.  If you're very close, your best bet may be to get right on top of the titan.   Freefire is possible, but because arma, at that range half the time the titan will fly straight through the aircraft.  

10- thanks 😄 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, anti said:

If you are flying directly at the titan, you will almost always take the hit because you will always be closer than the flares.  

4.   If the titan is above you, you will almost always take the hit because you will be closer than the flares to the titan, because the flares fall down.  Lower is not always better.

says who watch that timestamp

• Haha 1

flaring titans isnt that hard single flare and spam c never recorded it but the woo kids have shot like 6 titans before one hits usually