Internet Service Providers

What kind of ISP'S does everyone have? My main concern is AT&T because that's the only place really offered out where I live. I keep reading horrible reviews on it though. I don't know if any of you forum users have it and like it a lot or not. Currently I have Hoosier Broadband and my connection speed is supposed to be 1.5 MBPS at 80ish dollars a month. If I got AT&T then I would only be paying $29 a month for 3 MBPS

UK I use PlusNet, was with BT but both offered the same, 90MB/ps but Plus Net did it at half of what BT did. :]

I'm jelly bro lol

I do not live on the states but I have a friend in Florida who has Comcast and loves it.

Sadly, I do not believe comcast is offered where I live..

62379886.jpg

That's a lie... I've got a local ISP that uses radio broadcasts for their connections. One day though! I've heard both good and bad about AT&T though, I almost got it about a year ago as they had the contract for the apartment building I was going to rent from. A buddy of mine also has them and I've never heard of a complaint from him.

What kind of ISP'S does everyone have? My main concern is AT&T because that's the only place really offered out where I live. I keep reading horrible reviews on it though. I don't know if any of you forum users have it and like it a lot or not. Currently I have Hoosier Broadband and my connection speed is supposed to be 1.5 MBPS at 80ish dollars a month. If I got AT&T then I would only be paying $29 a month for 3 MBPS

1.5 MB/S @ $80... I cry for you

I have Optimum though, as Fiber Optics aren't available where I live.

4374395683.png

How does that work?

I get 20 down and 5 up but in game i get 2.5 and 1 up :(

Oh, and I am super jelly of almost all of you. Checked the availability for all the ISPs listed and I am unavailable for any of them. The only one I can get is AT&T, but I can only get that with a nice long contract and a lot of bad reviews on it... On the plus side it would be twice the speed I get now and half the cost. I wonder if I could persuade a sales person to let me test it out where I live for a small price or something like that.