Repost to non VIP, wouldn’t this be fail rp though

Was looking at the Server Suggestions and saw this. Raised a couple rad flags but mainly FAIL RP or at least abusing game mechanics. Remember we are all friends here so keep it civil i just want opinions cause ik i would be pissed if this happed to me

I know the server is Semi RP but this isnt even RP at and it just VOIDS Valuing your life. Like myabe if he was 5-10 feet above the building and he landed and just broke his legs. Instead he was like 25ft from the roof plus 5 story fall!!

• Pepega 1
  • Weird 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 5
2 hours ago, Mr.Waffles said:

Was looking at the Server Suggestions and saw this. Raised a couple rad flags but mainly FAIL RP or at least abusing game mechanics. Remember we are all friends here so keep it civil i just want opinions cause ik i would be pissed if this happed to me

I know the server is Semi RP but this isnt even RP at and it just VOIDS Valuing your life. Like myabe if he was 5-10 feet above the building and he landed and just broke his legs. Instead he was like 25ft from the roof plus 5 story fall!!

quit arma if this bothers you

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Mr.Waffles said:

I was the guy flying the heli lol.

Also, the only people who need to value their life are medics and cops when outnumbered 3/1 and being explicitly told to surrender by armed people. On Olympus, fail RP is maliciously using a rule or game mechanic to circumvent RP and its clearly spelled out in the rules e.g. taking a restrained player to a redzone to kill them. It's also not exploiting as it's not using a fault in the server or game mechanic to gain an advantage e.g. putting a gun through the floor and there is no expectation of valuing your life in combat outside of not purposefully crashing to evade capture/your stuff being seized.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mr.Waffles said:

Cops don't have to value there own lives. Any other question?

• Like 1