last night during the event kavala square was off the hook with attemted vdm and alot of rdm. is it possible that when a server event is going on that the square could be like ghosted or something there was 3 (os) on and all was at the event. and no cops was in the square either. i know people need to be at the event but for us that dont do events and have fun hanging out with friends at the square could we get help when needed. just a question and if u dont have anything construtive to add please lets not go off topic on this thred. ty.

• Like 1

last night during the event kavala square was off the hook with attemted vdm and alot of rdm. is it possible that when a server event is going on that the square could be like ghosted or something there was 3 (os) on and all was at the event. and no cops was in the square either. i know people need to be at the event but for us that dont do events and have fun hanging out with friends at the square could we get help when needed. just a question and if u dont have anything construtive to add please lets not go off topic on this thred. ty.

Ghosted? I assume you mean like everybody is in God Mode

I mean that could be kool like a Green circle that nobody can be harmed in but i mean rdm just report it

I also agree with this. I realize the mods and admins want to have fun too when it comes to events but it turns into a giant shit show for the people not in the event. People think when there is nobody watching them that they are free to do what they please. Unfortunately there needs to be at least one day care teacher to supervise people that choose not to participate in the event and break the rules.

When events are going on not all the APD are suppose to be involved in it for this very reason. There does still need to be APD patrolling around. The staff also should follow this same thing. If there are only a couple on during the time then it can be a bit harder as we are trying to watch the event as well as the server. If more staff are on then they should not all be involved in the event.

As for people breaking rules, if they are doing it then still submit a player report, they will be dealt with.

wow im sorry didnt know the word ghosted was confusing yes muth got it right where a admin can come to area not seen and see the shit going on. and for the cap'em statment me and lonnie was hanging out and now i think lonnie has like 120k bounty and mines like 60k i think where all we did was try to survive after numerous nlr rules wa sbroke and people kept running players over in quads and sports. now because of this id like to see how we get the bounty's taken care of today since i can hear apd officers now. well u could have left kavala and murder is still murder. i was actually giving out small amounts of cash to new players.

I can also confirm this, As being a medic we get calls of mass rdmer's, The only way to stop this is to record it happen, But most of all to add a script for a ghost mode would take time and also affect the script for the actual event script. But there can always be a chance...

Olympus staff already have the ability to spectate players, go invisible, teleport, toggle godmode and more.

There are different definitions of the word "ghosting" in online gaming. Which often creates confusion.