IsaiahGG KAV SQUARE 4 CRATER HOUSE SELLING FOR 7 MIL.

IsaiahGG

1 hour ago, P2THEGOLDMASK said:

Buyer Beware P2 has been known for blowing up this exact house everyday , I would recommend u do not buy it

on top of the house being blown up @ IsaiahGG  is a known scammer!!!!! he scammed @ GoonThe14Yearold  and @ Penguiny  for $10M worth of gear!!!!

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Clown 1
2 minutes ago, lukie said:

on top of the house being blown up @ IsaiahGG  is a known scammer!!!!! he scammed @ GoonThe14Yearold  and @ Penguiny  for $10M worth of gear!!!!

he told me he would sell me a mar 10 dms for 6 mil scammed me !BEWARE!

• Hmm 1
6 hours ago, GoonThe14Yearold said:

pussy scammed me outta 2 zafs 

? lmao no i didnt.

6 hours ago, GoonThe14Yearold said:

pussy scammed me outta 2 zafs 

OHHH you and the other kid are in dankpods, this makes sense. you guys are actually brain dead and upset i left ;(

9 minutes ago, IsaiahGG said:

? lmao no i didnt.

OHHH you and the other kid are in dankpods, this makes sense. you guys are actually brain dead and upset i left ;(

none of them are in dankpods and no we dont care you left we were going to kick you anyway

• Clown 1
6 hours ago, IsaiahGG said:

? lmao no i didnt.

Im in dankpods to play with Kyle and bojo to backcap in conq, also who are you nn piping

• Downvote 1
7 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Known scammer, -rep

And as Kyle said, it was easy to let you go as we were gonna kick you anyways...

thats why you were trying to convince me not to leave? and how the gang i left you for was going to die out in a few weeks?

3 minutes ago, IsaiahGG said:

thats why you were trying to convince me not to leave? and how the gang i left you for was going to die out in a few weeks?

Mb, seems Mando died out in a few days not weeks, ill make sure to be less hopeful in the future 😕 

• Clown 1