Question for Staff: Houses

7 hours ago, anti said:

Do you have a way to easily tell exactly how many 4 and 3 crater houses are available on the map at this moment?

Available as in not purchased or just exist but bought by someone?

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Available as in not purchased or just exist but bought by someone?

If easily possible, all that exist, and all that are currently purchased.

21 minutes ago, anti said:

If easily possible, all that exist, and all that are currently purchased.

On map there are currently:
707 - 4 crater

840 - 3 craters

1,298 - 2 craters

460 - 1 craters

While I cannot exactly tell how many of each are bought without lagging the server or going out of my way to do so I can easily find out that on server 1 1,773 houses are owned aka about 53.6% of houses are owned. 

Note these values might not be exact and are more of an approximation. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Doc said:

On map there are currently:
707 - 4 crater

840 - 3 craters

1,298 - 2 craters

460 - 1 craters

While I cannot exactly tell how many of each are bought without lagging the server or going out of my way to do so I can easily find out that on server 1 1,773 houses are owned aka about 53.6% of houses are owned. 

Note these values might not be exact and are more of an approximation. 

Think that numbers skewed because of the smaller houses pretty drastically.  I spent an hour at the realtor earlier and could only find  2 4 craters anywhere on the map.  That's why I was curious.

7 hours ago, anti said:

I spent an hour at the realtor earlier and could only find  2 4 craters anywhere on the map. 

i know of atleast 6 solid 4 craters for runs that are currently on market. Windows key a house when it looks good youd be surprised how many are still available.

7 hours ago, Strafe said:

i know of atleast 6 solid 4 craters for runs that are currently on market. Windows key a house when it looks good youd be surprised how many are still available.

That's  the least efficient way imaginable to do that.  I know how to house shop, I used to own some of the best ones on the map.

5 hours ago, anti said:

That's  the least efficient way imaginable to do that

ik realtor is faster but personally ive found more houses just randomly windows keying houses then i have on realtor lol.

1 minute ago, Strafe said:

ik realtor is faster but personally ive found more houses just randomly windows keying houses then i have on realtor lol.

Two different times I've played this i had awesome houses that were almost all 4 craters, but now I can't find a single one on the map anywhere worth buying.   The only couple I found are way out of the way of any resource zones, so I've just been sticking with cartels.  Maybe replacing some of these smaller houses with bigger ones might be the play.

personal ive never had the brain cells and the patience to go to them and click all the buttons just to find no houses and rinse and repeat. I just window key the houses and find ones randomly not needing houses anyway.

37 minutes ago, anti said:

Maybe replacing some of these smaller houses with bigger ones might be the play.

would kill performance to replace them, better bet is to add some but i doubt either will happen.