I didn't know being on Civ Council gives you aimbot.

Albo

31 minutes ago, Albo said:

Video keeps on getting age restricted for no reason, but Idgaf. If you care to see it, just click watch on youtube. 
Context before he shot us: We stole two full hemmt boxes worth of crystal meth 🙂

COC on top baby. shit oon them so hard they think we cheatin

p9mn8FBalp.png

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, J_oseph__ said:

op4 clowning on themselves right now. crazy

Im having a great time watch people reply to this. this is comedy 

3 minutes ago, Ryne said:

I don’t think he knows I’ve been APD and RNR for a long time.

Sorry most people actually quit playing this game for long periods of time unlike some people 😪

• BlessUp 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, OP4 Connor said:

Im having a great time watch people reply to this. this is comedy 

Sorry most people actually quit playing this game for long periods of time unlike some people 😪

I’ve been removed for inactivity like 15 times now, your a nobody… 

• Like 2
  • STFU 1
  • Senior Web Developer
9 minutes ago, jmcan said:

Oh shit dude you wrecked me! Nice job! You’re still poor irl so what does it matter

But seriously, it’s interesting that support team says Jeber is always lagging. They immediately defend this and say it’s lag because jeber is known for lag. But it turns out to be jmcan. Really a curveball.

• +1 1
  • Cringe 1
11 minutes ago, [OP4] Dominic said:

Oh shit dude you wrecked me! Nice job! You’re still poor irl so what does it matter

But seriously, it’s interesting that support team says Jeber is always lagging. They immediately defend this and say it’s lag because jeber is known for lag. But it turns out to be jmcan. Really a curveball.

weird

15 minutes ago, [OP4] Dominic said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

you guys do realise arma has a thing called desync. When your playing a 140/140 server your going to have some lag. Having played with @ jmcan  i can personally post clips of him rubberbanding, desyncing, & crashing. His internet = trash. Yes its very annoying, yes it looks sus. But if your going to call him out call out all of the EU and AUS players (and @ WALT .) This is litterally arma being arma and if you had more then 4 braincells and 100 hrs on the game you would know this.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2
6 minutes ago, Strafe said:

you guys do realise arma has a thing called desync. When your playing a 140/140 server your going to have some lag. Having played with @ jmcan  i can personally post clips of him rubberbanding, desyncing, & crashing. His internet = trash. Yes its very annoying, yes it looks sus. But if your going to call him out call out all of the EU and AUS players (and @ WALT .) This is litterally arma being arma and if you had more then 4 braincells and 100 hrs on the game you would know this.

Wow, just a wild coincidence that he lagged at the perfect time. Keep dismissing lag like this as a community and you'll have so many lag switchers in here, if there aren't already. Do you think if I took this clip to a king of the hill admin, they wouldn't say there is something fishy? Such a coincidence he lagged RIGHT AFTER WE STOLE TWO FULL HEMMET BOX RUNS OF CRYSTAL METH FROM THEM. Out of all of my 3700 hours on arma I haven't seen anything like this other than in king of the hill when people use lag switches. Everything about the clip looks sus.

13 minutes ago, Strafe said:

We also have a 5 minutes clip of us chasing them down WITH NO LAG. It was on server two with like 70 people on. All your points are invalid.

• Senior Web Developer
15 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Everyone has over 2k hours on Arma and none of us have ever seen someone running in circles shooting people when it hasn’t been hacking.

Also, this was server 2. There were like 50 people online.

• Senior Web Developer
1 hour ago, jmcan said:

Hey bud you said to everyone that you have no video of one tapping someone out of the Hemmit but you have video of a 2v1 on me? The Hemmit kill is far better than this 2v1. Let’s see the video from the Hemmit kill. Please make us all look like idiots and post it. It would clear this situation up immediately.

• Wow 1