Abuse.

LLL

the only people left on this server that were here from the beginning is all the same friend groups. When you bully everybody out with ESP and spawning in money, and letting cheaters play for you in conquest. It's really no surprise all that's left is 1 shotty downgraded server that crashes all the time, no ones competing for gang base and everybody doesn't do runs anymore, or fight cartels. If your saying this server isn't dead, then your lying to yourself, and if all of the people listed above doesn't think its their fault, It's very sad. You guys took a great thing from some great server owners, and ruined it with unfair advantages and abusive attitudes . Surprised will all this joking about playing with Boxes and constant bias to fit whatever you might feel, this server hasn't got strikes 3 yet.

A man took his life a few years back because of the drama you guys instill . Yet you joke about it all.

• Haha 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 2
  • STFU 1
  • Admin
23 minutes ago, Tez said:

When you bully everybody out with ESP and spawning in money

I can for sure spawn in money man 😄 cant fathom your still going on about this. Your ignorance is hilarious 

23 minutes ago, Tez said:

If your saying this server isn't dead, then your lying to yourself

s1 is  number 2 server on arma 3 RN and conq saw 93 people on Sunday night!!

people would rather play conquest than a server you manage. + a server that's only up for a few hours isn't a server, its an Add-on. You may not be able to spawn money, but you sure can watch the enemy in esp while you take cap.

You see conquest saved this server, because its fighting without you being there to pull on everyone's dick.

• STFU 1
  • Senior Web Developer

It was probably lag man.  Trust me, the FPS on the server gets really bad.  Not your FPS, but the servers FPS.  Make sense?  Yeah doesn't to me either.

• BlessUp 2

But it's just a fad, so it too shall pass. I would like to see the server go back to what it was back when it was managed by people who cared. people who doesn't do what they do to get a laugh out of the distress of others. 

"just tower lag man, kinda weird how it only happens to our group, but yeah deal with it i'm an admin, now ill spectate you for the next week to catch u up"

• STFU 1
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, Tez said:

people would rather play conquest than a server you manage. + a server that's only up for a few hours isn't a server, its an Add-on. You may not be able to spawn money, but you sure can watch the enemy in esp while you take cap.

You see conquest saved this server, because its fighting without you being there to pull on everyone's dick.

You are a very interesting person with some very poor and ignorant opinions!

• STFU 1

the only word you know in your vocabulary is ignorance, kinda ironic.

Also, no such thing as a poor opinion, all opinions are drawn from experience and perspective. If you think someone can have a poor opinion, you're a lot less intelligent than I thought. 

Oh, sorry, i forgot your opinion is the only opinion that matters to you. 

https://gyazo.com/a56ebbfe2aacf3a713e86a5f3635b0a4

https://gyazo.com/a7b2e371f20ddcf5e76e453276b8dc5d

again, no matter what they do, even breaking there own guidelines, nothing will be done.

https://gyazo.com/e8a6d5162ead7cb77c178c38f9327106

He is Bias, Unprofessional, and the definition of immaturity .

This thread is proof that if you ever report an admin, its only going to come back on you. 

• STFU 1
3 hours ago, Tez said:

When you bully everybody out with ESP and spawning in money,

Mods cant spawn money.

Also- you're the most annoying person on this server and this thread is a joke

Literally will cry at everything

Post clips. Lets see the abuse.

• STFU 1
17 minutes ago, Rafa said:

As not to waste your time, IDK that they'll really give a shit.

LMAOOO

I dont think he cares. He will go above and beyond to make people feel bad for him. Why do you think he has his own forum tag..